CRA 6860 DALLAS PARKWAY SUITE 200 PLANS TX 75024

Received pink paper in the mail to look like a bill. Top says "IMPORTANT 2ND NOTICE- PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE NOTICE BELOW" After reading this pink paper discovered it to be a solicitation for business, I called to please ask to be removed from list. The guy who's name was "JR" attemped to tell me that I was in over my head in dept, lol....This come as a big shock and news to me. I then ask him to please remove me from the list and I did not want to be on the mail list. JR whom I only have to assume has a 11th grade education. I then received several phone calls from this number 972-202-**** they were hang ups and when I called back a "Jimmy" would transfer me to "JR's" voice mail. This business is a scam...........People don't treat potential customers that way. I encourage everyone who receives these solicitations to file a complaint to help rid this country of businesses that only produce more hardships on people, most dept resolution companies are scams and judging by there practices I would suspect that this is certainly one of them.......
Harrisonburg, Virginia

Pink Letter from debt collection CRA

This company is way off as others have expressed !!! They are wanting you to call them, then they got your number. I checked my self out on google and my number is not listed. Anytime a person calls a Free too number that party gets you number no MATTER if you BLOCK your number, so don't get to curious unless you want them to start calling you. Again these people do NOT have all the correct facts and way off. Yes I owe a couple of medical bills of less than 800.00 and they claim 15,000.00
Derry, Pennsylvania
Loss

Attempt at mail scam regarding false debt claim.

Received a pink letter from CRA 6860 Dallas Pkwy, Ste 200, Plano, TX 75024, 800-600-****, claiming that I had an "estimated creditor balance of $18,000 with a projected settlement offer of $10,260. I have no such debt and they claimed to have sent me a summer catalog and that they have extened my enrollment opportunity to 9-04-12 so they wanted me to call them immediately at their 800 phone number to take advantage of this program extension. They were diligent in selecting utilizing the emotional buzz words to trigger an immediate emotional response to want to contact them ASAP. Furthermore, there was language used to try to give credibility to this attempted false debt remediation by referencing the major credit bureaus by saying that upon clearance of said accounts, all of the major credit bureaus should be notified by your creditors that your debts have been satisfied and paid off for less than the balance owed. What was key to me that was not said was that there was no mention of once the debt was paid in full, that they would contact the three major credit bureaus to notify them that my false debt was completely paid off. Furthermore, there were no attachments of support documentation to give credibility to their false accusation. In other words, they did not say anywhere in the pink letter who the creditor that I allegedly had accrued this debt with. The pink letter just claimed that I owed this random amount to a creditor they could not even identify. They did considerately (please detect the sarcasm here) provide me with an installment payment amount of $392.00/month for an indefinite time period. I conducted a Google Search on the address in Plano, Texas, not the name CRA. My Google Search revealed that CRA not CRV is indeed not in Suite 200, it is a room in an eight-story building and has absolutely no indication of a business name related to room 200. I see no reason to trust this solicitation. It screams "SCAM."

I received a similar letter and it is from CRV, which you state is the company's name. And the debt described in the letter IS my debt. So, I am trying to see if they can really help, and if when they say the major creditors will report that I paid off for less than I owe, if that affects my credit score at all.

they were very good to us

We had good experience with them

Received a letter stating I owed 35000.00 to an unknown creditor(s). We owed nothing to no one and the credit bureaus we contacted confirmed that.

This is a compete scam company. Do not call or contact this company and throw away any mail you receive from it.

View more comments (3)
Westland, Michigan

CRA 6860 Dallas Pkwy St 200 Plano Tx Scary harassing solicitation

I received a solicitation for debt remediation in the mail. The paper is pink presumably to indicate that it is an overdue bill or collection notice. It incorrectly indicated my debt to be $30,000 to $35,000. I don't know where they got these figures but they are not correct. They are trying to use scare tactics to *** me into debt remediation which is really *** as it can lower your credit rating and may not effectively lower the amount that you owe. Most debt remediation is a scam and it only makes money for the company that is selling it.

They are harassing us with with threatening letters. They make it sound like like they are going to come and throw us out of our home.

Hi folks ,don't even bother with these *** ! Just ignore and report ....

not worth getting fired up for , they are just a bunch of scam artist ! I actually feel sorry for the people who really believe them , if you can spread the word to family and friends even FACEBOOK ,and hopefully word of mouth will put these lowlife *** out of buisness for good !

@PissedConsumer575472

they call me and send me this noticed ,,and i'm thingking about it can u tell me.if they help people like me..thank u

@PissedConsumer600918

Oh please! You are correct "help" is what they provide.

Help themselves to YOUR money! Like the first comment above they don't even know how much you actually owe. How long will you have to pay before they let you off THEIR hook?

If you need help go to the neighbor hood churches, thrift places, and soup kitchens.

These wannabe cons are trying to rip me off ?!!! Sorry messed with the wrong DIVA !!!

I recieved a " SECOND FINAL NOTICE " I called them and asked them what it was I " supposably owe you again ? They could not even tell me what it was .... so I responded ny letting 'MARCUS " Know I was recording this conversation !

Sure enough he started to stutter and hang up ! FYI, if you have the ' DO NOT CALL AND SOLICITATE " they will mail you this *** instead , I find it useful for the purpose to light my fire pit !

just received my first letter from these "FOOLS" a quick free check at annualcreditreport.com tells me there making stuff up to scare you.

just tear it up and throw away !!!!!

i get this stuff, sent it back...return to sender. got in an argument with them on the phone...told them it is none of their business and they are wrong with the amounts...they told me IT WAS THEIR BUSINESS! Oh yeah, then you pay what I supposedly owe...then hung up!

I received a two letters too! The place is a total SCAM!!!! I am reporting them to the BBB.

Just got off the phone with "Farrah" from CRA, as I too have received many notices from this company. I told her to remove my information from their "list".

She said it would take 30 days to go into effect. I told her I better not receive another *** letter from them that I know this company is a total scam.

She said "Nice language", I said *** hung up. How do these people sleep at night????

View more comments (24)
Tampa, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article