Cpr Buddy Inc - Cpr Buddy Staff Review from Saint Petersburg, Florida

This establishment is run by a disgusting, disrespectful sad excuse of a woman. I called to inform her I was going to be late she told me to reschedule so I came to the office to reschedule. She kicked me out and refused to refund me my 60 dollars. She insulted my career, disrespected me in front of her class and stole from me. I need this for my job and I am joining the United States Military. This woman stole my money because I was late to her class. She is a terrible business woman and an embarrassment.
ID
Saint Petersburg, Florida
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Http://CPRBUDDY.COM DRUNK INSTRUCTOR

I'm really disappointed I was there a few minutes later I admit but no cause for the instructor intoxicated literally pushed out the door to my husband and me, he was extremely rude It seemed we were being kicked out of a bar by security person the only thing that stopped her was when my husband said to her would call 911 because he was assaulting by the intoxicated instructor . I do not recommend this place to anyone could not get my course so I demand the refund of my money and still waiting. I will notify the american heart association of this issue, and as the instructor teaches CPR drunk

AMERICAN HEART DOES NOT ALLOW ANY LATE ADMITTANCE. YOU CAN BE NOT LATE FOR A CODE.

THIS CLIENT WAS A NO SHOW FOR HER INITIAL CLASS WAS PERMITTED TO RESCHEDULE. SHE PHONED TO SAY WAS LOST AND WAS INFORMED IF SHE COULD MAKE IT IN 5-10 MINUTES I WOULD WAIT.

SHE ARRIVED 15 MINUTES LATE AND WAS ASKED TO LEAVE. SHE RETURNED AGAIN WITH HER HUSBAND AND WAS INFORMED TO LEAVE OR 911 WOULD BE CALLED.

ID
Tampa, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article