Military/Law Enforcement Do Not take your clothes here!

Cozy Corner Cleanerz - Military/Law Enforcement Do Not take your clothes here!
I saw this new cleaners and just decided to drop some clothes off. I dropped off 5 shirts and a suit. I inadvertently left my clothes over 30 days and just happened to meet the owner at my place of employment when she gave me a card reccomending the cleaners to me not knowing I had clothes in their already. I gave her my name and she immediately had this pwerplexed look on her face. She said she was sorry and didn’t know how to tell me that she had sold my shirts and my suit was still there. She stated they tried to call me. I went to the store on yesterday and found theat her employee did not write my number down correctly! The owner then tells me that she would check other cleaners policy to see what they were doing about clothing left over 30 days and she one of the owners! Absolutely did not want to accept responsibility for the error or offer a remedy to the solution besides I’m sorry. This place is suppose to be military and law enforcenent friendly. Give me a break. It’s none of that!

Why the *** wouldn't you go back in before 30 days? Who the *** waits around for a call that long?

ID
Service
Cozy Corner Cleanerz Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article