WORST PLACE TO LIVE

This is literally the worst community I've ever lived in, besides the fact there are mentally ill patients that the government pays to live here, the dirty appearances, blatant neglectful efforts in maintaining the townhouses themselves, the staff is rude, inconsistent, and completely untrained and unprofessional. No one is ever on the same page and they will scam you in a heartbeat! I am counting down the days until my lease is up!!! Because they will charge me two months rent to break the lease. I have been harassed, victimized and in danger of my physical safety while living here. Please do not trust the websites either, the apartments are small, cheap and have major structural quick fixes.

I also lived here and finally have left! I would personally never recommend this place other than to people I do not care for!

ID
Richmond, Virginia
Reason of review
All of the above
Preferred solution
let everyone know not to live here

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Property management companies: What do they do? How much do they charge? Do you need one? Find answers in an interview with Colby Hager, a real estate investor, and expert who share his experience with property management companies.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article