Horrible company

I loathe this company! Not only do they sell our tee times and keep the money, in exchange for services that we do not recieve! they send emails to our database so often that it is harrassment! And they are all to book times at our golf course through golf 18, where they make the money and we get ripped! and then we can't honour the purchases because we have events booked for the times they have sold. And furthermore, our customers are billed in U.S. dollars so the amount is different on their credit card bill and they complain to us! (we are in Canada)We would like to cancel but are stuck in a contract and they own our web domain. Complete f@#*ing nightmare that is costing us!We've been hijacked by these rogues!!
#919640

I can help you with this. email me at erikkchristensen@***.com.

ID
Cons
  • Them stealing my customers
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Course Trends Golf 18 website is a scam!

I am a golf course owner who recently found this site selling our tee times at a discount. We never gave them permission to do this! We also never received any money from Golf 18 Network for the people who booked and bought tee times through there. I called their 800 number, and they refused to take down our listing! I am reporting this through the proper authorities too, but who knows how many more people they are going to do this to before I get anywhere. Do not book tee times through these guys! Who knows how many other courses they've done this to. We are not honoring any of these bookings, so everyone is losing money... except for this scam website!

I have used golf 18 over 10 times and never had a problem.

Just had experience where I booked for tee off for 3 days time and will not refund money as weather is forecasting rain. When I called they seemed to have no interest in customer service. Will not use them again.

Kind of funny, if a CourseTrends customer uses g18, then they do not control price.

Hi Course_owner:Thank you for taking the time to relay your experience. I would welcome the opportunity to speak in greater detail.

Courses that sell tee times on the Golf18 Network determine their own times, prices and level of participation. The practices you are describing are not part of our business. We have over 2,000 courses who see the advantages of our service. It is unfortunate this has not been the case for you.The Golf18 Network is committed to a positive customer service experience for our courses and consumers.

That being said, please call me directly so that I can address your concerns.

Thanks. Scot Forbis, PGADirector of Marketing & Consumer Affairsmarketing@***.com800-994-****

View more comments (3)
Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Ripped off by CourseTrends golf18

CourseTrends ripped me off. I bought a 4-person golf tee time from CourseTrends Golf 18 network site. It cost me over $250. The site broke during confirmation and I did not realize it went through because I got a broken web page. I called and the support staff were really rude and said they would not refund it because I did authorize the purchase. The tee time was not even used ! This was a huge rip off and I want my money back! And fix your website! Please! I am going to use GolfNow.com from this point on.

Treated by*

Never had a problem with any of my golf 18 reservations, This story sounds like how im treated my golfnow.com customer service anytime I have called them for help.

I feel this is a bogus / fraudulent complaint. We always do our best to rectify any situation and for us to just take someone's money is not how we do business. If this person continues to have issues, they may directly contact Jay who is the head manager of the Golf18 Network at 1-80*-***-****.

View more comments (2)
Bellevue, Washington
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article