Verified Reviewer

Repeated failures to deliver Sunday paper

On 2/1/21 I contacted the courier post and specifically asked your employee if the Sunday paper contained coupons as your competitors do. Her reply was a solid yes. Having had repeated delivery issues with TPI, we thought we would give your paper an opportunity. Here are the results, 2/7 received the paper without coupons. Called CP received a credit any apology. 2/14 no pare was delivered, we were offered the option of having the Sunday paper delivered the following Monday. Why would I want old news? 2/21, received the Sunday CP without any coupons. Remember, we are only interested in the COUPONS. I called many of the numbers on your website, each one delivered 3 or 4 advertisements for AT&;;;;;;;;;;;;T exclusive offers. I did finally contact one of your team members in the Philippines who spoke poor English. She also spoke so fast I had to ask her slow down so I could attempt to understand what she was saying. Her statement was it was up to the local advertisers to decide to include coupons in the Sunday edition. When I informed her we were told during our very first conversations the coupons would be included with the pap, shehe found that amusing and laughed at me. So, I'm informing your paper that I am cancelling my subscription and should your company send me a bill for any reason I'll put the bill with your paper in y trash. Too bad I don't have a puppy to house train, your paper would at least serve a purpose in that regard.
ID
Cons
  • Uninformed employyees
  • Untrained employeees
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Jim Walsh, the Unethical Reporter

Courier Post - Jim Walsh, the Unethical Reporter
It is sad to see how Courier Post has sold out to an unethical political boss in New Jersey. One example of a sold out editor is Jim Walsh. Walsh is desperate and needs money and his job, so when a political boss tells him to write a misleading and damaging story to harm others, the Sell Out Reporter Jim Walsh has no problem contributing to the negative misleading stories that are created by the political bosses in NJ. Walsh should be ashamed of himself for allowing himself to sell out. Jim Walsh is a disgrace to Journalism. His misconduct is blatant. What an evil person who has sold himself to the Jersey Devil. You are a disgusting person Jim Walsh, Shame on you.

Walsh is a drunk and is in the KKK

He's a piece of trash

A Drunk and racist whose with the KKK

He sold out to corruption

View more comments (1)

To read more: https://account.courierpostonline.com/delivery-issue
Courier Post Terms of Service
To read more: https://cm.courierpostonline.com/terms
Courier Post Privacy Policy
Phillies' Herrera arrested following alleged domestic violence incident in A.C. Jason Kelce and Isaac Seumalo are the only two starting offensive linemen participating in OTAs. The ride home after a rotten game can be a tension-filled trip that can explode into anger and resentment that lingers for days, years, or a lifetime. After watching Audubon mount a big comeback a few days earlier, Delran held on for the win and its first sectional championship in 24 years. Be one of the first to learn about South Jersey breaking news with alerts, flip through a digital replica of the Courier-Post, and more. At least 11 people have died climbing Mount Everest this year. Many blame Nepal's permit system for overcrowding, though inexperience is also a cause. The court set a conference for June 13 to consider briefs filed over the last few months.
To read more: https://cm.courierpostonline.com/privacy
Top Courier Post Services

Reporter

Courier Post Pros and Cons

Cons: Untrained employeees, Uninformed employyees

Summary

The Courier-Post is a daily newspaper which is available in broadsheet format. It was established in 1875 as the Post. Its headquarters is based in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States. The newspaper owner is Gannett Company. The Courier-Post serves South Jersey with Burlington, Camden and Gloucester counties. It covers the following topics: virtual reality, business, national politics, family, and crime. Readers can also find sports and weather sections. The Courier-Post archives are available online on the newspaper website. The newspaper provides Advertise with US services. There is a Courier-Post application for mobile devices with Apple and Android operating systems. The newspaper subscription is paid.

Courier Post reviews and complaints

Courier Post is ranked 280 out of 587 in Periodicals & Publishing category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article