Local plumber stealing from our business

We are a local new business in downtown milford. We asked other business's if they could tell us of any decent local plumbing contractors in the area. We were told they use countryside plumbing. We called and they sent a man named dino tori.He was nice enough, explained the problem did the job. later (weeks later) after viewing our surveillance video we caught him stealing from us, granted it wasn't thousands of dollars but products we had in our store to run our business. what a shame and shock this was. needless to say he charged us enough to go buy his own. I believe we are one of a few that have surveillance camers (descretely hidden) When I told the man who sugjested this plumber he was very shocked and wanted to see the video for himself, he could not believe what he had seen. he had been usiing this plumber for years and jokingly said thats what must be happening to all my spices. No we did not contact the police, being a new business trying to establish ourselves in this economy not to mentioin close nit community we decided to keep this one to ourselves and not draw negative attention to us. we will however write to the bbb.

OMG :? :sigh WE I HAVE USED THIS PLUMBER.

ID
Waterford Township, Michigan

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article