Disappointed with floral arrangement

After checking several floral shops I decided to order a deluxe floral arrangement from Country Flower Shop in Cudahy, Wisconsin. This arrangement was from a group of people so we wanted a nice arrangement so we ordered a $85 arrangement thinking that would be a good size. Upon arriving at the funeral it was disappointing not to mention embarrassing to see the size of the arrangement. I realize online pictures aren't true to size but this arrangement was rather small and looked very cheap. It was a basket of greens with a few fresh flowers in it. The size of the basket was even small. What was more upsetting was that I sent an email stating our dissatisfaction with the arrangement and NEVER got a response back. I feel that was very unprofessional and will never order from them again. After talking with others about this situation, I have talked to 2 other people who were disappointed with Country Floral Shop and said what they ordered was not worth the price. Hopefully our experience was isolated but I will not order from them again with so many other floral shops in the area but more so for the fact they never addressed my complaint.
ID
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article