Do not move to CCA

Country Creek Apartments suck..I hate this place. The management is fraudulent. They do not log your rent payments on time, they charge you the late fees even when it is their fault. They never fix anything in a timely manner, of you wish to receive prompt maintenance you have to call the city codes inspector. I was unfairly evicted over the 2017 christmas/2018 new years holiday & a judgement was placed againts me & my mentally disabled mother, & now my mother, her 3 service dogs & I are homeless & have no one on our side!! Please for your own financial safety DO NOT RENT AT COUNTRY CREEK APARTMENTS LLC
ID
Problems with payment

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article