Carma Xqr
map-marker Durham, North Carolina

Unkind, uncareing, incompetent therapist, Dr. James Bayassee

this man dumped me after 4 yrs with no reason or notice or feelings creating separation anxiety and almost suicide for me. He was angry is all for reasons of his own pathology. You do not terminate a client And not in an angry phone call or letter. you take many sessions to process the client's feelings. he didn't . he put me in abandonment and termination anxiety. He enjoyed my pain. he enjoys making people suffer. he is not a healer and the NC Board of psychology does not care what their licensed therapists so. They are no help to the principles of good therapy in the literature. He promised me my notes and email and tapes and has not come across with them in months. He is afraid of what they reveal about himself. I will not let him or the issue alone until I am satisfied. I was abused and harmed by this man and I deserve restitution.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Occasional hugs
Cons:
  • Dishonesty and lack of intergrity
Reason of review:
bad therapy

Preferred solution: Full refund

Carma Xqr
map-marker Durham, North Carolina

Lying inept therpaist James Bayassee

Counseling Services Durham - Lying inept therpaist James Bayassee
he said he was sending my notes and tapes and records to my current therapist weeks ago and she has not received them. apparently the NC board of psychology just licenses therapists but does not regulate them for James Bayassee does as he pleases. No one cares but his victims. I am one of his victims and I care. I have been abused and I want him to respond as he said he would, and now. He acted viciously as a therapist and now is acting irresponsible as one. He terminated me without notice, or discussion or reason or sessions to discuss feelings or issues unresolved nor with no referral. All are against the field of psychology's ethics . The NC board of psychology apparently does not care what their licensed do. I complained, but there was no sanction. This man should be sanctioned and not permitted to practice on innocent clients.
Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Guest

Your complaint was likely unsubstantiated due to your failure to provide evidence to back up your allegations. Your therapist has every right to drop you. Perhaps he just couldn't stand dealing with you since you come across as such a crazy wackadoodle and he felt like pawning you off on someone else.

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article