Eudell Tfj
map-marker Corpus Christi, Texas

Want a refund for both dates

I got charged 13.99 on 12/18 and i cancelled due to on 11/18 i never recieved anything anfld got charged a 1.00.
feezorsfreezer
map-marker Portland, Oregon

COSTUME CRAZE

Because they insist, thank goodness I sent my return back to them UPS and paid $8.43.My package was returned to them 10/7/2011 today is 11/3/2011 and I have yet to receive my credit The item was returned due to the fact the the quality was horrid , I emailed them once they explianed they were so busy it would take 3-4 weeks before I would recive my refund. I sent another email and they will not respond . Do not order from these folks bad service, bad quality of costumes. I want my money back and cant seem to get it.
Alissa C Tdg
map-marker Chicago, Illinois

Costume Craze is a scam - didn't mail order

Worst online ordering experience ever. I ordered my costume 6 weeks in advance. It never got here and now its the day before I need it and I am empty handed. I spent hours on the phone with both them and the post office, even going to my local post office and waiting in line for 45 minutes just to have them tell me to contact customer service. Customer service told me I could start a mailing inquiry but it would take 10 days (no refund) or cancel the order and reorder. So basically I was SOL. They hung up on me when I asked to talk to a supervisor and didn't even offer me a coupon or free shipping for my hours of trouble. I would never order from here again, feels like a scam.
Loss:
Alissa C Tdg

Finally received a refund over a month later. Horrible experience, will never use them again

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article