COSTCENTRAL.COM / ERIE COMPUTER

They shipped two items when only one was ordered, waited some several months then claimed an error and told to me to ship it back (via pre paid envelope) or they would charge my creidt card for the second item. I requested they refund me the restocking fee they charge customers to return things prior to shipping it back as I stored and preserved the product. They proceeded to bill my charge card 3 months after the fact, finally they agreed to provide the credit and then refused to provide what they agreed to. As far as I am concerned this is credit card and mail fraud. Consumers should be very wary of this company, they clearly are keeping credit card numbes and most likely violating PCI compliance - I would not be suprised if your credit card ends up being used without your knowledge - it appears any CS rep can view it.

Our experience with Erie Computer (aka PC Superstore) was a complete nightmare. The sales person obviously doesn't understand business and wasn't focused on customer service.

She wanted to know the "exact location" where we wanted to use the equipment and couldn't understand that we could own more than one company with the same address.

She was condescending and rude, and we spent the better part of a day responding to her irrelevant questions. We will never do business with this company again.

ID
Munich, Bavaria

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article