Horrible pet care at Costa Mesa Animal Hospital

Costa Mesa Animal Hospital will never get my business again! I boarded my dog Annie, there for a 4 day vacation. I left a cell phone number for them to contact me for any issues concerning Annie. When I returned from my my vacation, I had a message on my HOME PHONE message machine, from the animal hospital, requesting my consent to treat an ear infection on Annie. When I came to pick up Annie the very next morning, I found one of the female employees walking Annie in the parking lot. When greeted Annie, I detected a strong sent of urine, and noticed that her belly, forearms and knees were wet. I asked why she was wet, and the employee snickered and said that Annie was lying in her "pee". I responded with a surprised "WHAT!" and she then told me that it was water. I took Annie into the office and asked why was my dog wet with *** and why didn't they call me on my cell phone number that I had left for them, instead of the home phone number they had on file in my account folder, about Annie's ear infection. They didn't have an answer for me and just had a dumb look on their face. I have used their services in the past, and thought they were a good pet care facility..... but now I will never use them again.
ID
Los Angeles, California
Loss

About

Summary

Costa Mesa Animal Hospital was created in order to help animals. To say more this medical institution cures pets from various deceases beginning from fleas and finishing with cancer. Besides, the company has a section of lost and found animals where the people can share information on these issues. Also, those who would like to start a new life with the four-legged friend can apply to the consultation center where the specialists will help at choosing a right animal and a right breed for each person. Online platform owned by Costa Mesa Animal Hospital contains a lot of information and recommendations on how to care about the pet, feed it and help it to live a healthy life. The interested clients can also sign up for a newsletter. The office is located in California and is open 6 days a week.

Costa Mesa Animal Hospital reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article