Beware of Unprofessional Behavior & Upselling

First, if you have a Groupon for their services, you're considered low priority vs nonGroupon clients according to the scheduler. An agreement they've made with Groupon apparently and you won't get an appt. until 2 months later. That's right, they made me wait two months! "Dr." Salti's behavior and personality is very SALTY, to say the least. I've recently had the most traumatic, unprofessional and bizarre experience at a med spa ever. According to her website, she's a Registered Nurse Practitioner and not a MD in the United States. I feel she's misrepresenting herself. This so-called "doctor" had the worst bedside manner. She was rude, argumentative, and borderline combative during my visit. The worst level of customer service I've ever experienced. She knew I had a Groupon for 20 units of botox and she was telling me that I needed double the amount of what I paid and wanted. She kept saying it won't work with 20 units, which I know is a lie. No doctor or nurse has ever said this to me previously. I tried to explain to her multiple times (basically repeating myself) that I don't need more and wanted a natural look. I can tell she was getting cranky and frustrated explaining why I needed more because I wouldn't agree and give in to the higher dosage. From my experience, most doctors and medical professionals listen to their patients/clients patiently. I didn't want my face frozen and spackled. What she was saying didn't make sense nor align with the previous doctors/nurses I've visited. The unprofessionalism of this office and this so-called doctor's bedside manner is difficult to tolerate even with a Groupon. Their business model seems to be to get you in with a Groupon and then eagerly upsell you on the services and dosage whether you need/want it or not. If you don't agree with her recommendations, she'll refuse service. In fact, I'm learning, I'm one of many they've tried to take advantage of in similar situations. Check out BBB.org and it's not an accredited business. I waited 2 months for this appt and drove a long distance and I was willing to sign a waiver, but she was so argumentative and combative during our conversation, she didn't allow me to sign it. In the end, she refused service and basically kicked me out of the office and told me to go elsewhere all because I wouldn't agree to buy more units to freeze my face.

User's recommendation: Research, Read all Reviews online, Ask Questions.

ID
Portland, Oregon
Cons
  • Terrible service
  • Upselling
  • No md
Preferred solution
Apology

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article