Corwin Toyota of Bellevue NEBRASKA Complaint

My mother went to Corwins looking at a Tacoma that was advertised as $35,000 and had every option except leather. She was dealing with Jim Duffack Jr. She also gave him a $4,000 check to hold the vehicle. I went there to check out the deal. I was put with a different salesman and my mother had sent me in with the internet advertiment of the truck she thought she was going to buy. I noticed the VIN on the paper work was different from the ad, and I asked to see the truck. I was shown a basic truck without the options she wanted and the window sticker was $39,000. I also pointed out the VIN discrepancy, and the paper I brought in with the truck she thought she was buying. That paper quickly disappeared. Jim Duffack Jr had another salesman hand me a check from Corwins for $4,000 and that salesman told me that he has to show me to the door. I am very disappointed with the poor ethics and poor salesmanship from Jim Duffack Jr. My mother’s check should not have been cashed due to no purchase agreement or truck in her possession. I’m looking into filing a legal complaint in Nebraska. Needless to say, she has a beautiful Tacoma truck with every option that she purchased from BAXTER TOYOTA!
ID
Bellevue, Nebraska
Service
Corwin Toyota Of Bellevue Sales Representative
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article