Company refuses to send my money

I have been trying to get my checked mailed to me and my account closed BECAUSE GO2BANK WON'T ACTIVATE MY CARD SO IM ONLY ABLE TO USE MY MONEY ON AMAZON. I CANT EVEN FEED MY CHILDREN BECAUSE I HAVE NO MONEY PLEASE SEND MY CHECK ASAP TO 3110 NW 6th St, Lincoln, NE 68521 MY NAME IS Andrew ferrell

User's recommendation: Call police.

Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Great location

Great location! I booked with this company and I am satisfied. All employees that I called are very nice and helpful. Tatiana was so nice.. Apartment is comfortable and pretty. I found what I need, an equipped kitchen with big fridge, microwave, and all necessary. I guess they do everything you feel at home and it work. Really when I arrived I was happy to find these amenities. I will book again for another destination soon because I travel a lot. I seen the website and they propose lot of luxury properties. I will try and leave a comment when it's done!

I had a wonderful experience at corporatestays. When I arrived I found everything I needed, all is included.

I had to do nothing more. The staff is quite nice and helping. I take my next vacation home because I have often to move.

The lease terms are so simple! I advise you this company.

Medellin, Antioquia

Corporatestays.com complaint

Update by user Aug 03, 2012

The president of Corporatestays.com contacted me via e-mail to resolve the complaint. I was referred to Vanessa, the sales director.

I was informed that there was a problem with their phone system and that is why I was not able to get through to them. The sales staff had made a mistake and used the wrong contract format that was forwarded to me. They gave me a special discount for the apartment I was interested in renting in order to resolve my complaint. I rented the apartment and met their representative in Medellin, Tatiana.

I have now been in the apartment for 1 week and everything is perfect. Tatiana has checked on me several times to make sure everything is okay and to inquire if I need anything for the apartment.

This company has done everything to resolve the complaint satisfactorily and I have changed my opinion about doing business with them. In fact, I plan to rent from them again later this year.

Original review posted by user Jul 20, 2012
CorporateStays.com complaint. July 2012. I was trying to rent an apartment in Medellin, Colombia. I saw an in VRBO that forwarded me to CorporateStays.com. Absolutely horrible dealing with this company. Phones unanswered 90% of the time. Phone messages not returned. E-mail messages not returned. Prices of contracts changed from prior verbal quotes. Dates of contract wrong. Hidden clauses in contract not mentioned....ie; although prices are quoted in "dollars", nobody ever tells you that the contract is in Canadian dollars, not American dollars. Do not do business with this company. It was extremely unprofessional. It would be interesting to also check their consumer complaints online. Probably numerous. After a week of trying to make a simple rental I gave up because their business practices were so unprofessional and unresponsive.

I was in Montreal for my studies and I rented the Di Amore studio. My stay was very good, the city is beautiful and my studio just comfortable as well as fully furnished with all I needed.

The building is very safe and clean. Great stay...

The best stay I have ever booked. It was amazing, the apartment is clean and very beautiful, comfortable as well. I think come back from bogota and rent to Corporatestays, no doubt!

I booked an apartment with corporatestays and it was wonderfull.

All is perfect :) , clean and comfortable and employees are so helpfull.

I will return again and I advise you to book with this company.

@PissedConsumer672580

Hi please how did you pay the compagny ? Because i try to pay on tge website.

Thanks

@PissedConsumer686947

Hi Nini,

You can pay the company by phone or book and pay right there at your check in. There are no lease and no deposit 8)

View more comments (4)
Bogota, Distrito Especial

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article