Unhappy

I ordered a shopping cart and received it today it is so tiny its for a child size.not adults!!! Iam very upset I need my money.back iam on SS and can't afford to be Scamed.please send me pre paid label and how can I get my money back!!! Lynda Reeb.
#2032837

Scammed???? You ordered something without verifying the product details. Sounds like you should stay off the internet.

ID
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Corporate Direct, Inc

Company claims to sell legitimate "shelf " corporations in order to assist in easier bank loans and credit lines. What they don't tell you is that banks will not loan to " shelf " corporations without business credit nor does Corporate Direct tell the buyer that on the Articles of Organization , the original names of the the individuals who incorporated the company remain on the documents so banks clearly see that someone other than the " new " owner " of these so called legitimate corporations originally owned the company thus sending a red flag to lenders. Corporate Direct is owned by Garret Sutton, so called lawyer to Robert Kiyosaki. Corporate Direct is a scam and illigitimate. beware!!!

I have been researching Corporate Direct and Garrett Sutton and this post is the only negative thing I could find. They have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and a lot of positive press online. The person who wrote this says Corporate Direct is a scam but I don't believe it.

I would like for this so called employee to identify themselves. Anyone, including competitors, can put this anonymous stuff up. I do not know of one former employee who would post this.

We tend to talk people out of buying shelf companies. People should only buy them for age, not credit.

If anyone has a complaint we try to deal with it promptly and efficiently.

I am sorry that Visionary had a bad experience but I do not recall him or her ever calling us about a problem. :?

If anyone has a complaint we try to deal with it promptly and efficiently. I am sorry that Visionary had a bad experience but I do not recall him or her ever calling us about a problem.

There is a lot Mr. Sutton doesn't tell you. Go to the Secretary of State Website and look up his name.

@PissedConsumer267563

I'm sorry, but this writer cannot be a former employee. I'm not buying it.

Why would the writer suggest you can find out scoop about Garrett Sutton by going to the Secretary of State website?

All you can find out about Garrett Sutton when you go to the Secretary of State website is that he owns some entities for his own use.

View more comments (5)
ID
Sanford, Maine
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article