Intimidated an Bullied out of a Great car purchase Deal

"I had the worst experience one could imagine in trying to buy a car from this dealer. I found a car. The Sales Person was super but when I tried to purchase the vehicle I was berated,abused, intimidated and bullied out of the deal. A Mr Lyric Jackson who claimed to be the finance Mgr treated me as mean as he could to get me to back out of the deal.... They sold me the car TOO Cheap and it was his job to intimidate and abuse me until I backed out of the deal. He threatened me with physical harm (wanting to break my Hip) as well as throwing every insult he could at me from my age (76) to my heritage (Italian American)! Finally he insulted me to the point that I retaliated with giving him a dose of his own medicine and using a slang word to insult him in retaliation . Profanity on both sides was the norm of me trying to close the deal. When I used the Slang word he threw me out of his office ripping up the completed paper work before I could write the check to finish the deal. Once I was thrown out of his office I was greeted by the Company Bouncer who was a fellow about 6'3" and weighed about 325 lbs. After looking at him I thought it was best to leave losing a GREAT DEAL. The sadness of this experience is that they are the only Lincoln Dealer in Albuquerque, NM and now I will need to go out of town to make a purchase of a Lincoln automobile."
ID
Service
Corleys Albuquerque Lincoln Sales Representative
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article