Failure of insurance provider to repair heating boiler

1) I am a 73 year old pensioner, at home all day. My wife is the same age, and suffers from an underactive thyroid, which means she is unable to effectively regulate her body temperature. 2) We have had no heating since the boiler broke down during the night of Monday the 28th January. It is now the evening of the 23rdn of February, and we still await a date when the boiler will be repaired. 3) The lowest temperatures for seven years have been experienced during this period. We are both cold and unable to keep warm with the use of portable heating appliances. 4) Information regarding the progress of our claim has only been obtainable by telephoning the company helpline. There have been no proactive measures by Corgi HomePlan Ltd to keep me, the customer, informed. This represents a failure in customer care. 6) I have been informed that Corgi HomePlan Ltd are in communication with the boiler manufacturers, but have not been informed what the outcome is. This whole episode indicates a failure to put the customer first, and I suggest a review of Corgi HomePlan's practices and procedures at the highest level. I am unable to recommend anyone to become a customer of CorgiHomePlan.
ID
Service
Corgi Homeplan Homeowners Insurance
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article