Restonic mattress is ***

I bought a $1500 "Latex Emerald Restonic" mattress from Corcorann Furniture in Manchester, Iowa. The bed was delivered to me on Saturday July18th and on Monday July 20th I went to the store where I purchased the bed to check to see if they had given me a ringer. The bed had given me an instant bachache. The dealer told me I needed to get used to it, so I tried, but I got bachaches so bad I ended up in the hospital emergency room. I cannot sleep on the bed. The dealer, Jim Corcoran will not help me and referred me to the Restonic rep and she gave me the run around. I am stuck with a bed that no one in my family can sleep on. Others have tried also. The bed sucks and I can not sleep on it. I wish I knew what to do. I am sleeping on my old mattress set. Thank God I did not let them take that away. All I want is a decent bed. I would think they could help me get a bed I can sleep on for that kind of money.

The Emerald is one of the best beds on the market, it is a comfort problem for you and blaming the wrong person for your choice. The dealer nor the company is at fault for your choice but you are pointing the finger at them saying it is the worst bed only on your word that you cannot sleep on it because the bed has not failed you just chose the wrong bed for you.

It is my understanding that there was a stain on this mattress, which voids all warranties -- nevertheless, Corcoran Furniture replaced the mattress, which is admirable of them and they deserve better reviews than this. I would certainly do business with them as they clearly have demonstrated superior customer service, and have gone above and beyond for you and all of their customers....

View more comments (1)
ID
Reseda, California

About

Summary

Corcoran Furniture is a furniture store in Iowa. The company provides a wide range of furniture for kitchen, living room, and bedroom. Here, customers are offered a wide range of arm-chairs, chairs, beds, tables, dining sets, cupboards and many more. Natural materials, stylish design and affordable prices will not leave anyone indifferent. If you have decided to renovate your home and planning to buy new furniture, Corcoran Furniture is one of the best stores to choose. Experienced and knowledgeable consultants will help you to choose furniture that will meet your needs and requirements the best.

Corcoran Furniture reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article