Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Disqusting and Dirty

Copperpoint Golf Resort and Hotel, Invermere, B.C. I booked a (hoped for) a romantic stay over with my wife in May and will NEVER GO BACK! The hotel has not been maintained since it was built cheaply and the room had broken cabinets and leaky plumbing. We heard loud, banging door and guests upstairs til 4am! Not a nice stay. I asked at the front desk to be moved on our 2nd night and they told us the hotel was full (eventhough it was so obviously not very busy). The pool area had foul smell and water was merky. Just won't return as they overcharge for such a terribly LOW QUALITY of accommodations!
Athalmer, British Columbia
Service
Copper Point Resort Room Booking
Pros
  • Time we spent in the village - away from resort
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
I will not stay again or ever recommend to any of our golf friends

Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Copperpoint Resort, Invermere B.C. - AVOID!!

Copper Point Resort - Copperpoint Resort, Invermere B.C. - AVOID!!
Update by user Mar 09, 2018

The pool area or dirty bedding gave me a gross rash! I will never return to this hole of a hotel

Original review posted by user Apr 19, 2017
I recently stayed here with my wife for a 'romanic weekend'. It was a total waste of our time and money !! The room which was advertised as one of their 'better quality' ones was such a disappointment, we were ready to call the BBB that night! It was run-down, not properly cleaned and there were actually used bathroom products - from previous guest (?) left in the bathroom. The carpet looked and smelled like a frat party had happend in the room the night before. The pool and locker room areas were in need or plumbing repairs and so dirty, we were repulsed. And each time we tried to use the hot tubs they were full of yelling children carrying on and splashing. No staff around to supervise this either. Obviously this business is hurting to keep ahead as staffing and maintenance has not been in their budget for awhile. My warning is to stay far away!
Athalmer, British Columbia
Product
Copper Point Resort Room
Cons
  • Rest of my visit
Bad quality

Copper Point Resort(Atlific Hotels is selling expired chips)

Copper Point Resort a franchise of Atlific Hotels 760 Cooper Rd, Athalmer, BC V0A 1A0 is selling expired Chips at the market near Front Desk.As per Canada law its not legal to sell expired products, it can cause a health related problems. I hope they will take an appropriate action against this. Their are kids and family who come to stay and purchase some snacks from the market, they all can get sick by consuming this expired product. The hotel should look after this and take action against the person who is letting this all thing happen . I think atlific hotels should take their franchise from this property.
Invermere, British Columbia

Room Booking

Top Copper Point Resort Products

Room

Copper Point Resort Pros and Cons

Pros: Time we spent in the village - away from resort

Summary

Copper Point Resort is a place to spend time with family and friends and enjoy vacation in Columbia Valley. At Copper Point Resort guests can choose among different types of accommodation including standard room, 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom loft, 2-bedroom, and 2-bedroom suites. Copper Point Resort is a pet friendly hotel welcoming guests with animal companions to all the rooms but loft ones. At Copper Point, visitos will find plenty of leisure activities including 2 inhouse golf course as well as other near by: Eagle Ranch Golf, Greywolf Golf, Fairmont Riverside, Fairmont Mountainside, The Springs at Radium, and Windermere Valley Golf courses.

Copper Point Resort reviews and complaints

Copper Point Resort is ranked 355 out of 1323 in Hotels and Resorts category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article