Copper Electric is the Very Best Electrical Contractor in the Twin Cities

This fellow is exceptionally talented. He does every sort of Electrical Work, from the Mansions to the sheds. From Airports and Colleges to Factories of every sort. I pay his extra as he simply does not charge enough. The bane of his industry is that there are certain types of Flim Flam men who like to discredit him for money. Don't be fooled he is the best. I started using his talents 20 years ago, when he was working on the Airlift to Sarajevo. He had asked the Air force to send Emergency Generators from Texas to Zagreb, to set up Camps for the 1 million refugees there. He worked for Inver Hills Community College on their Air Handling systems, and several of the sky scrapers in Downtown Mpls. He went on to smaller projects later, as he worked on several mansions, including the General Mills mansion on Park Avenue. He adds value and lots of it to your home and business.

The best in Minnesota

Reason of review
Good customer service

Short Review on June 07, 2016

Please send info to me at dsjames@***.com. need some info asap.

Copper Electric in Minnesota is no bargain

Copper Electric or Richard Kriske advertise affordable rates, but he's not worth half of what he quotes. Very slow and unethical. Makes up things on the fly... Stay away from this guy. I gave him money up front and he never showed up to do the work. When I tried to get my money back he said he would send it registered mail....Never happened. Now I have to chase him down in small claims court. Big Hassle for a small job that wasn't very difficult. Better check him out on BBB before you ever talk with him. Should you ever talk to him you'll see he's not the type of guy who focuses on getting the job done.

I agree with this. He wanted 75% down, I skeptically gave him 50%.

He showed up the first day, but sporadically thereafter hindering the schedule of the project, failed a electrical rough in inspection, he was close to being done and gave some song and dance about needing money to get his van fixed because he had been taking the bus. Reluctantly I complied and gave him the money, to be nice. Never saw him again, had to pay another electrician the same amount as him to fix his work and finish. I paid twice.

I know better, shame on me, dont let it happen to you. Later I found he did the same thing to another contractor I know.

Same exact story. Caveat emptor !

That Jeff Caulfield ripped me off too, now he is going after Copper Electric. People like Jeff Caulfield should be ashamed of themselves, they are UnAmerican. Many people have told me Jeff Caulfield should be tarred and feathered and run out of town.

@PissedConsumer1176035

Jeff Caulfield writes complaints about anyone who he wants to rip off and then tries to force them to pay him to take the complaint down. Copper Electric should go to the Sheriff and try to get the complainer - Jeff Caulfield of Richfield into the grey bar hotel.

I had the same experience. Please contact me

Please email me at dsjames@***.com. my name is Brenda. Have some info to pass on asap

Can u send me an email about this guy. Please so I can share some info

View more comments (5)
Service
Copper Electric Of Minneapolis Electric Service
Cons
  • His dishonesty
Reason of review

About

Top Copper Electric Of Minneapolis Services

Electric Service

Copper Electric Of Minneapolis Pros and Cons

Cons: His dishonesty

Summary

Copper Electric Inc. is a residential and commercial electric contractor. The company was founded in 1988. Its headquarters is based in San Francisco, California, United States. Copper Electric offers the following services: home improvement, remodeling, bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, and roofing. The company serves individuals and businesses across the California area. It can help to find home builders, flooring contractors, and general contractors. Customers can also discuss project, compare estimates, and get expert advice for free. Quote is provided free of charge. There is also an online tool to calculate the approximate estimate considering project details. Copper Electric accepts credit and debit cards.

Copper Electric Of Minneapolis reviews and complaints

Copper Electric Of Minneapolis is ranked 297 out of 890 in Household Services category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article