Verified Reviewer

Deceiving

CoolGearHQ - Deceiving
coolgearHQ claims to be located in Arizona, they are actually in China. The address they claim to be located at in AZ is an EMPTY lot according to Google maps. I ordered Orthotic tennis shoes, two pair, on January 11. They arrived today and are horrible!! Bubble gum crap! See photos. The video on their site of the shoes is not what I recieved. They smell like glue, they are very low quality, as I expected them to be once I discovered they are located in China. I emailed them weekly and Jennifer replied with stock answers. your tracking number should update soon, never addressing the question of thier location. How do they get away with it!!! I repeatedly asked for a refund, always got that same reply, that my tracking will update soon.

User's recommendation: stay away, lies about location and quality of items.

ID
Des Moines, Iowa
Pros
  • Shoddy items
Loss

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article