Dishonest dealership

Love Honda Cars. don't like Cookeville Honda. At first seemed they were on our side. never did tell us about our trade-in. We got a promotional letter saying our car has a trade-in value of $11,000 but we offer you $13000 as a trade-in. now we are not that ***. we knew our car wasn't worth that, but we went along anyway. what transpired was we got baffled by figures.we were shown monthly payments. okay we can do that. So the contract being a sheet as long as our arm was presented before us, folded so you don't see. Our fault. we didn't have them talk us through it. we never read it. they talked to us about everything but the sale " total cost" never got discussed. "crooks in disguise" as Elvis sang which seems to be our song "there's a fool such as I" what was a $23000 plus car ended up $28,586.00 after the trade-in that price was $32,710.60 they were thoughtful they gave us a $995 service plan for $1900. Have you ever felt such a fool. I had people say what a nice car yes indeed it is , and I will tell you where I got it so you don't go and get fleeced. NEVER NEVER go to Cookeville Honda, Honda yes great cars , but be wise and stay away. I'm not angry I just feel such a fool.
ID
#412012 Review #412012 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Smithville, Tennessee
Loss

Cookeville Honda did not keep their end of the deal.

When I went to buy a used car I felt pressured to buy that day because they informed me that they had not made any sales that day and they were anxious to make a deal. They agreed to pay off the loan on my Equinox trade-in. I told the salesman I did not know the exact payoff and I asked if I could look it up online. He told me the computer was over there, but he did not make me feel like I could go look it up. I gave him an estimate of the payoff and it was an underestimate. They expected me to come up with the $150 more to pay it off after they had agreed to pay it off completely. They told me this after I had taken my new used car home. They also have a practice of advertising certain specific payments per months on specific cars, but they fail to tell you up front that this is only if you put down a very substantial down payment. After initially being pleased with my experience with them, I was very disappointed. I will never do business with them again!
ID
#204360 Review #204360 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Greenville, South Carolina

About

Cookeville Honda Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.cookevillehonda.com/privacy.htm
Cookeville Honda Privacy Policy
By using this site , The User of Website and/or The Client's company, or directed entity accept the terms of this Visitor Agreement. This is a legally binding agreement between The Client the Cookeville Honda ; please read it carefully. When using the Cookeville Honda Site, The User of Website may be subject to other posted terms and guidelines applicable to certain services available on or throughout the Cookeville Honda Provided Site(s). All terms and guidelines on the Site(s) to Cookeville Honda, including Cookeville Honda's' privacy policy are part of this Visitor Agreement and incorporated herein by reference. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any features or services available at any time on the Site(s) to Cookeville Honda are subject to this Visitor Agreement. Accessing the Site(s) for Cookeville Honda in any manner, even through automated means, constitutes The User's use of the Cookeville Honda Site(s) and The Customer's agreement to be bound by this Visitor Agreement.
To read more: https://www.cookevillehonda.com/privacy.htm
Cookeville Honda FAQ
A: Road America is a network of tow trucks and emergency service providers. This team is carefully selected and highly trained to provide assistance when The Client of Cookeville Honda are in need of a tow, putting on a spare tire, ran out of gas, or if The Client locked The User's keys in the car. Oftentimes this coverage requires no out-of-pocket expense. See contract for complete details. A: Over the years, www.cookevillehonda.com has heard a lot of reasons for purchasing a pre-paid maintenance program. Plus The Client can finance the cost over the life of The User's loan so most of The Customer's maintenance costs spread out evenly each month. Plus, the 360-degree services provided by the Car Doc program protect the value of The Client's vehicle and maximize its resale value. A: Key replacement will provide The Client with one replacement key for The Customer's vehicle. It also provides services if The User ever lock The User of company services out of The Client's car.
Summary

Cookeville Honda is a Honda dealership company that serves Cookeville community of state Tennessee. The dealer sells new and pre-used Honda vehicles (coupe/convertible, sedan, SUV, truck, van/wagon are all available) as well as serves a number of those. Cookeville Honda provides Honda parts and offers such kind of services as Oil Change, Tire Rotation, Wiper Inserts, Check Battery, Check Brakes, Check and Top Off Fluids, Check Coolant Levels and Protection and Alignment Inspection, Timing Belt And Water Pump Replacement, Camshaft And Crankshaft Seals Inspection, Engine Repair, Engine Replacement, Engine Performance Check, Computer Diagnostics, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Electrical System Diagnosis & Repair, Brake Repair, etc. Prices for services vary by model.

Cookeville Honda reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article