Our family case worker had my fiance's baby

When my family and I moved to Anchorage, AK back in 2007, we suffered financially. We immediately sought financial help to get back on our feet. We went to Cook Inlet Tribal Council Employment and Education services to get help. I found work right away, but our post temporary asistance continued for 6 months. CITC assigned us a family case worker to assist us with fully becoming financially stable. Her name was Marii Swetzof. I don't when the affair began, but two months after our Post temporary Assistance benefits expired, she became pregnant with my fiance's child. My fiance admits to the affair that he carried with our family case worker, and we have decided to stay together but cancel our future marriage plans. My fiance' and I have a 4 yr. old son together.

LMFAO!! Huh, BooHoo!!

Right, u don't even know what this ho' looks like! LMFAO!! Only if you did!! Um' Y'd you waste your time and read wht I had to complain about.

Just who the *** is your daddy?? My parents came from completely 2 different worlds. A-Twn, AK, and D-Twn Oakcliffe, TX!! Since you know every *** thing, Y don't you come and lick this caramel thick booty!!

Holla @ me boo!! LMFAO!!

ID
Anchorage, Alaska

About

Summary

CITC stands for Cook Inlet Tribal Council. But more than that, CITC stands for people, partnership, and potential. Our mission is to work in partnership ...

Cook Inlet Tribal Council reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article