Apple Music Converter Review

Convertanymusic Com - Apple Music Converter Review
Apple Music is a popular music streaming service that allows people accessing millions of songs in one place. As an iPhone user, I’m also an Apple Music subscriber. Recently I encounter an app called Apple Music Converter which claims it can convert Apple Music (in M4P format) to MP3 so we can not only play Apple Music songs on Apple devices, but also other device such as Android and MP3 Player. It sounds really good, isn’t it? So I test the software. To start, I download a copy of Apple Music Converter. There’s a demo version you can get to try it out. There are versions for either Mac or Windows PC systems. I tested the one for Mac. When I launch the program, it gives me familiar iTunes organization in its own window and iTunes is opened automatically. All my music in iTunes library was synced to the program too. I choose some of my Apple Music tracks and select the output format as MP3 and start conversion by clicking on “Start Convert” on the top bar and it starts to chug along… The conversion zips along pretty darn fast too, so you won’t have time to pop into the kitchen and grab a cup of tea. Sorry! This software helps me to play Apple Music on more devices, so I think it is really useful. but it’s important to highlight that it’s for your personal use only. I further highly, highly encourage you not to use this to share purchased music with friends and family. Just use it for your own. It is really a good tool to convert Apple Music to MP3 or M4A.
ID
Product
Convertanymusic Com Apple Music Converter Conversion Software
Pros
  • Its products
Reason of review
Good quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article