Pissed At C2M, Completely unproffessional

Hi, I joined this network as an advertiser for a pay per call campaign, however at first they failed to deliver what was promised. When after practicing a lot of patience, I asked for a refund from the prepayment that I made on their request, the amount was unacceptable. They duped me of approximately $500 for calls those were delivered outside my allotted time zone without any prior notice. I have my conversation with my account manager Jim Whitney in my defense as a proof. I tried calling the accounts a numerous time, asked the account manager to convey my msgs to someone a level above him so this can be sorted, but nothing! Completely unhappy with the service and would take every action to get this sorted.
ID
New Delhi, Delhi
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Convert2Media Affiliate Marketing is a Big Scam!

I am an affiliate marketer and have used all of the top networks liek EWA, etc., for running traffic. However, I recently started working with Convert2Media. Was that a mistake! With the other networks, I actually received the results that were promised to me. However, Convert2Media, through the owner, Ralph "Ruck" Ruckman, made big promises and didn't deliver. I found out that the company ultimately "shaves" leads from its customers, resulting in me spending a lot of money and seeing nothing in return. If you are considering Convert2Media, do yourself a favor and don't. Save your money and spend it with a reputable network that can actually show results. Convert2Media is run by scam artists, they are a bunch of crooks that pray on people who are looking to have good results in affiliate marketing. Bad news!

I learned from my partner these guys are indeed scammers. There are lot of poeple in forums saying they do shave and if your account reaches payout they ban you for no reason. Beware guys.

Hello Mr. Affiliate,

My name is Steve and I am one of the managing partners along with Ruck and Michael over at Convert2Media. I take the above stated allogations very serious in which you claim that our company has engauged in the unfair business practice of scrubbing or shaving leads from your account. I would love to look into this situation further in order to be able to properly respond I will need some additonal information from you.

1) The name of the campaign

2) The date range the traffic was sent

3) Your affiliate ID

This will allow me to match your stats with our advertisers logs in order to determine if there were in fact any pixel misfires.

I welcome you to contact me so that we can sort this situation out once and for all.

You can reach me by calling me direct at 800.689.1260 x 102 or emailing me at steve@***.com

I realize you and all affiliates have a number of choices in the affiliate marketing space and we strive to achieve best results for our affiliate and advertisers both. If you suspect that an advertiser on our network is scrubbing or shaving, it is recommended to contact myself or one of my partners. We would be more than happy to investigate the situation further.

Best Regards,

ID
Nashville, Tennessee

About

Convert2Media Terms of Service
The following are the terms and conditions governing The Customer's (hereinafter "Publisher") relationship with Convert2Media, LLC (hereinafter "Convert2Media") and the use of any website associated with Convert2Media's services (hereinafter "Site"). Publisher agrees to use the Site and any additional services offered by Convert2Media only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Convert2Media reserves the right to make changes to the Site and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Approval of Publisher. Participation by Publisher in the Convert2Media publisher lead generation program is subject to review and approval by Convert2Media. All prospective publishers need official approval from Convert2Media before they can become Publishers. Official approval requires meeting the criteria listed under Sections 1.1 and 1.2 below, however approval is not automatically granted upon fulfillment of said criteria.
To read more: http://convert2media.com/terms
Convert2Media Privacy Policy
Convert2Media, LLC, ("CONVERT2MEDIA"), a Nevada Limited Liability Company is committed to protecting The Client's privacy. This Privacy Policy explains the data collection and use practices of CONVERT2MEDIA and all related websites owned or registered to CONVERT2MEDIA. It does not apply to any third party websites, applications, products or services for which CONVERT2MEDIA is not responsible. By accessing this site, The Client are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this policy as well as the Acceptable Use Policy and the site's Publisher Terms and Conditions and Advertiser Terms and Conditions. IF THE CLIENT DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS PRIVACY POLICY, THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY OR THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION TO CONVERT2MEDIA OR USE ANY OF THE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OFFERED OR PROVIDED ON ANY OF THE WEBSITES REFERRED TO IN THIS PRIVACY POLICY.
To read more: http://convert2media.com/privacy
Summary

Convert2Media is one of the fastest-growing full-service Internet marketing agencies, assisting businesses launch and optimize three of the most important revenue channels for today's e-commerce companies, search-engine marketing, affiliate marketing, and media planning and management. Being founded by a team of industry-leading super affiliates and search-engine marketing experts, Convert2Media provides solutions that benefit both advertisers and publishers. Convert2Media strives to provide a network that Publishers can actually rely on to help increase their business, knowledge and ultimately their income. The company was created in 2008. Currently Convert2Media supports a wide variety of campaign promotions across Search Engines, Social Media, Email, Display, Mobile Marketing and more. It has two offices in the United States in Salt Lake City, UT and Ocoee, FL.

Convert2Media reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article