This people destroyed my face!!!

Contour Aesthetic Spa - This people destroyed my face!!!
Contour Aesthetic Spa 1310 Pacific Coast Hwy Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 (310) 379-**** PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE!!!! I was going to a trip and decided to go to the Contour Aesthetic Spa in Hermosa beach ,because a friend of mine that is not my friend anymore suggest me to go see JENNIFER BAKER because she told me she was the best I find out people get discount there for find new clients. I went there and spend $ 800 dollars for filling in my cheeks and botox well after a lot pain I am still the same on my cheeks I think she put water and the BOTOX IT was applied WRONG and one of my eyes is dripping very bad I am deformed and I talked with the doctor Jeffrey and that what he told me!! Once again, you need to contact Jennifer to discuss. I am not at the spa and have my own practice elsewhere. Please call Jennifer to discuss. Thank you. I have no control whatsoever as to what monies you pay, your refund, or anything financial. You can continue sending me emails expressing your anger. I am purely here to help you from a medical standpoint, etc. Jeffrey D. Hoefflin, M.D., FACS Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery At least I should get my money back , no Money back and it is already two months and I don't know when I will be better ,Just do your home work or you can get in the same situation as me. I don't even know if that place is legally establish. PLEASE IF SOMEONE KNOW A DOCTOR CAN FIX THIS PROBLEM I TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK AND MY EYES NORMAL AGAIN.

Ive been going to Contour for a year now and always have a great experience and outcome Jennifer is very nice and experienced i had laser and botox done and i look and feel amazing..

I'm sorry that happened, but I heard it can happen sometimes, even when everything is done right. I have been treated by Jennifer Baker at Contour for over two years.

She has always been very professional, and done an amazing job. I am very happy, and pretty now.

I hope that this resolves soon and I wish you the best. :)

:sigh :? I am just a person who stumbled upon your post.

I am sorry for the anxiety, panic, and regret you most likely are feeling. If it is any help, I've read and heard that this sometimes is a side-effect of over injection around the eyes. However, I've also read, that it is only temporary. I hope that you will seek the opinion from a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to calm your nerves and get some needed reassurance.

Good Luck! (Perhaps, they will pay to have it corrected)

View more comments (2)
ID
Los Angeles, California

About

Summary

12 Reviews of Contour Aesthetic Spa "I've gotten about 6 7 laser hair removal sessions here. Each time better than the last. ...

Contour Aesthetic Spa reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article