They "ACCIDENTALLY" deleted ALL OF MY CUSTOMER'S INFO - including the tokens for RECURRING BILLING - THE MAORITY OF MY BUSINESS!

THEY ARE DANGEROUS TO YOUR BUSINESS ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A RECURRING BILLING MODEL I Logged in today to see Why they FAILED to charge me yet for my first payment, as it was due yesterday and (I checked with the bank) they hadn't even attempted to bill me yet, and I had provided them with my billing info a long time ago (which I received VERIFICATION of)... Much to my surprise, upon logging in, I am greeted by a message informing me that THEY HAD DELETED ALL OF MY CONTENT AND ALL OF MY CUSTOMER'S INFORMATION PERMANENTLY AND THAT IT CANNOT BE RETRIEVED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Allegedly because of billing (Which THEY HAD MY BILLING INFO AND NEVER ATTEMPTED TO BILL ME PER MY BANK!!!!!) Furthermore, to see what the extent of the damages were because allegedly they had "downgraded" me - which WOULD IMPLY that they retained SOME of the info and kept it active in SOME capacity - I went on my website and clicked on one of my payment buttons......I am given a message that says "We cannot locate this store" WTF?!!?!?!?!? NO WONDER THERE WERE NO ONLINE ORDERS YESTERDAY - ONLY PHONE ORDERS!! (NOT characteristic!) I have attempted to call and email them multiple times - NO RESPONSE....This was 10000% THEIR FAULT - if they are able to fix it i'll rescind this negative review.. Frankly - AT A MINUMUM they owe me what I typically generate on a BELOW average day in online orders (only missed because of THEIR actions and negligence) - and if they CANNOT retreive my recurring cust's billing than AT LEAST 2 months (I'm being generous bc most cust's stay on at least 6-8 months!) of recurring charges for EVERY customer they carelessly deleted and a some sort of compensation for the aggrivation and LACK OF RESPONSE - frankly I'm FURIOUS AND I WILL CONTINUE TO POST NEGATIVE REVIEWS OF THEM TO WARN EVERYONE I CAN NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM ON EVERY SITE I CAN FIND UNTIL THEY CONTACT ME TO RESOLVE THIS ...I NEVER post negative reviews about companies on these forums - usually only positive ones because I know what it's like as an online business and I know how harsh overcritical and unreasonable some of the "reviewers" can be - But This is UTTERLY RIDICULOUS....PCI Regulations don't ALLOW me to keep the billing info on file....WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW? Word To the wise - AVOID CONTENTSHELF.COM - DANGEROUS FOR MERCHANTS! Word

Dear Anonymous,

I am truly sorry that you had a bad experience with us; it certainly was not our intention.

We have been in business since 1996, and companies don’t survive this long in a highly competitive industry by treating clients in the manner you have described in this complaint.

Here at Content Shelf, we cancel accounts for one of three reasons and for these three reasons only. One, because the client chooses to end their relationship with us.

Two, for lack of payment.

And three, when our engineers and billing departments identify fraudulent activity.

If you would like to discuss your account further, please contact our fraud department at fraud@***.com. They will work with you and attempt to resolve your issues.

Regards, Art DeVaughn Business Development ContentShelf.com 865-686-****

AGREED - they pulled the same malarkey on me! And when i threatened to call the BBB and the attorney general THE "director of administration" as she identified herself (mashugina) threatened to sue if i contacted the BBB and it affected their rating -actually put that in writing!

(Dumb.

Broad) that was today.. you can bet i will be forwarding that email to the bbb the attorney general and every gateway they work with..

View more comments (1)
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article