10 Best Structured Settlements of 2019 is a Complete Fraud

I just finished reading he 10 Best Structured settlements of 2019 and boy was I ever disappointed It is a fraud. Consumer Advocate Org states but does not deliver the following “Decisions made easy” is our motto, and it’s what we work toward every day. Our editorial team does rigorous research and testing—for thousands of hours every week—so that you don’t have to. We generate helpful, honest, accurate, and authoritative information to match you with companies that are best for your specific situation". I'm looking for information about structured settlements and all I get is information about selling one. Anyone who has done the rigorous research that these fraudsters claim to have done should be able to conclude that what they are presenting are not structured settlements. They get what a structured settlement is wrong and then list 10 companies that cannot give you a structured settlement. That don't help me or anyone else who is looking for a structured settlement. Complete waste of your valuable time Maybe the fact that Consumer Advocate Org discloses that they earn revenue from advertising partners has something to do with it. It's bad enough that I get bombarded with ads from companies like this, but when you take the initiative to do your own research you get treated so poorly.
#1791947

I got a PUP warning when I tried to access Consumeradocate.org today. That's not good.

ID
Stamford, Connecticut
Service
Consumersadvocate Customer Care
Cons
  • Complete waste of time
  • Clearly dont understand what theya re writing about
  • Did not do rigorous review
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Dont falsely claim you did rigorous review when your output belies that

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article