Mislead from the start with a bunch of lies.

salesman told me they did'nt use contracters, wrong. salesman also told me someone from window wise (government agentcy) would follow up and make sure all that I ordered would be the quality that I paid for and the installation was done properly, wrong. Was not happy with the installation called back they sent someone out to check and agreed it needed to be corrected they would make out a work order and have the problem corrected, that was 5 months ago and nothing has been done.The windows and doors where suppost to reduse heat lose and outside noise niether was has made any differance. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE. Dave Taylor.
Markham, Ontario
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Installed Patio Doors with sliding screen that can't slide because of knobs

I purchased patio doors with a sliding screen. They installed the track too far in that the screen can't slide because it hits the knobs. They have sent 2 people over to see it and take pictures and still it is not fixed. Now they keep trying to book an appointment for Oct. 11th and I have told them over and over that I am not available that day. Every time they call they say Oct. 11th Finally I told them that this date is not good stop telling me Oct.11th. Now they tell me the only other days available are Oct.15th and 27th. This means that it will take them about 1 1/2 months to 2 months to fix this track. Meanwhile I have the alarm system off, the interlocking guy and the ceramic guy all waiting for them to fix this so that they can proceed with their jobs. I told the girl in the mfg company that today and she told me tell them to go ahead and do what they need to do because we will not be removing these doors only fixing them. I told her speak to your boss I want these doors removed and I want my money back. She is going to call me back. I also told the sales rep how can they fix this track.. if they move the track 1/2 inch and drill new holes the screws will fall into the old holes and I don't want that. He told me he has no idea what they will be doing. This is so *** frustrating. Those doors were not cheap and I don't want calking covering up holes.
Loss

Consumer windows customer service sucks

After purchasing and installing 4 windows with Consumer Windows they left a window to be finished. When I called to tell them that this was unacceptable, they *** me around for 3 months until I repaired it myself and complained to the BBB. That was a waste, even though the work order was signed as satisfactory (not by me), their customer service team was horrible, passing me around and not doing anything to satisfy the problem. They kept procrastinating and shuffling around with no one knowing anything about the situation. They need to upgrade their skills and stop dicking around with the customer.

We purchased nine windows and doors and patio doors. We had a huge rain storm for two days and it came into the house into the master bedroom and damaged my wall carpet and water had went to my second level of my home.

They had sent someone who so rude to me as a women and staying that it was the installers fault after given me attitude. He then went back to the office and told him that the window was left open. They also said that a report was made which we weren't aware of what report couldn't tell you. We are now at aug 5 1014.

We had a huge storm on August 4, 2014 we had a huge storm and all the water came into the house once again after ripping my carpet and putting new flooring down once again more damage. I contact the company and still yet no response. I am tired of this company the are liers and not loyal and fast to grab the money. The BBB needs to do something about the company.

How much more damage are they waiting for to have it done properly. I will not stop until justice is done repairs and damage and lost of my time I will go after.

These people should stay in business.

Toronto, Ontario
Loss

About

Consumers Choice windows Warranty
Company's ENER-SAVE windows are fully warranted against defects in materials under normal use for as long as The User of company services own and reside in the home in which the windows were installed. Lifetime Warranty on White Vinyl Frame and Vinyl Sash Members. Lifetime Warranty on Insulating Glass. Lifetime Warranty on Hardware. No Charge Warranty Transfers. All Consumer's Choice products are manufactured according to Consumer's Choice standard manufacturing tolerances. With quality construction, committed staff and technology www.consumerschoice.ca ensure the best possible products and service available. Consumer's Choice Windows and Greenhouses are warranted against such defects in material that might result in blistering, peeling, flaking, corroding and fading of the frame or sash members for the lifetime of the product from the date of installation.
To read more: https://www.consumerschoice.ca/warranty/
Consumers Choice windows Privacy Policy
This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users. Users are responsible for any third party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner. The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner.
To read more: https://www.consumerschoice.ca/privacy-policy/
Consumers Choice windows FAQ
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about windows, doors, warranties, service, installation, maintenance, and more. Use the navigation below to jump to a specific section. Basically the older The Client's windows and doors are, the more money The user of website is losing in energy bills on a monthly basis. This isn't just due to modern products being of a higher quality with better thermal resistance, but the natural shifting of The Client's home that occurs over the years causing gaps and voids. The very first thing that a new window and door installation does is reduce that heat loss through the window glass itself. The added advantage is when Website open up the walls and siding, Consumers Choice windows can reapply and upgrade insulation while identifying exactly what's going on with the 'innards' of The Customer's home. The savings are real too.
To read more: https://www.consumerschoice.ca/faq/
Summary

Consumers Choice Windows is a home improvement company; which is based in Ontario, Canada. The company has been serving consumers needs with its affiliate offices for over 25 years. Consumers Choice Windows serves the following regions: Metropolitan Toronto; Oakville; Mississauga; Scarborough; Durham Region; Niagara Falls; St. Catharines; Welland; Brantford; Hamilton; Burlington; and Victoria County. It provides the public with not just thermal windows; but also patio doors; entrance doors; siding and rain ware; enclosure and storm doors; as well as shutters of different kinds and brands. The company offers free estimate for all projects. Consumers Choice Windows is a select member of the National Window Wise Certification Program.

Consumers Choice windows reviews and complaints

Consumers Choice windows is ranked 75 out of 233 in Windows and Doors category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article