Consumerbase Sucks- they charge big and deliver small

I purchased a large list (263,000) of opted in, industry specific e-mails for a total cost of $4000. When I received the "scrubbed' list, I found over 17,000 duplicates and 10,000 bad email addresses! How can this be for a company who allegedly sells opted in, scrubbed lists? Consumerbase deployed a campaign, since "their servers are white listed" since the subscribers asked to be contacted. Out of over 200,000 alleged sends we had zero calls, emails, complaints, or spike on our website traffic reports. This trend continued for two more deployments, which by the way the charge for each deployment more than doubled in 30 days. Anyone who has sent an email campaign knows very well that any deployment will generate something, even if it a phone call or email asking not to contact them again. Run don't walk away from this company! I have NEVER wrote a complaint about a company before. That's not to say I have not gotten ripped off before, but what Consumerbase does (or doesn't do) and what they charge is outrageous.
ID
Wayne, New Jersey
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article