Scammed into buying a not so great truck

Okay so let me first start with this: I am AWARE that we weren't getting a high quality vehicle here. Trust me. We were fully aware that we were getting a discounted car/truck, so it would not be perfect. But I was not aware that we would be getting a truck that was basically just a giant lie. The individual that sold it to us, Justin, was rude, and acted like he had no time for us. We came in on their promotion of $10 down, to which they acted as though they had no cars or trucks for that promotion. I complained and they finally started bringing out the vehicles that fit the promotion. We had specific requests, which they met only on the truck we ended up with. They informed us the truck was a 2008, well when we got it, it was a 2005. They told us it was in great working condition, well turns out the transmission may be going out on it. They never mentioned that at all! Finally, they told us that it qualified for the $10 down at $300 monthly payments. NOPE! $250 down at $337 payments! The whole operation was slimy to begin with and we will never be recommending them or using them again! The manager was incredibly rude to us, and the employees made audible remarks about us, implying that we would not be able to afford a car from them. We had no problem paying those prices, they were just not honest prices! We just felt very judged and mislead there. The only nice person who was honest was their accountant. He was wonderful! Do no go there, there are so many other discount car and truck dealers that won't be as rude to you! Do not give them a dime!
ID
Airway Heights, Washington
Pros
  • Accountant
  • Popcorn
Reason of review
pricing, poor customer service, many others!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article