Constructall Granite Trenton Job in my Home

I had Construcall Granite Jason Leger, Tammy Leger do the granite in my home. They messed up on the install & Jason Leger (owner or Constructall Granite)refuses to take responsibility for his poor workmanship. They refuse to come back & redo faulty work & they also refuse to refund my money for the sloppy work & work they haven't done. Now I have to have the work completely redone (at my expense)because we can't match up the granite & I can't get ANY satisfaction from Jason Leger & Constructall Granite (Trenton, ON). I have contacted Jason Leger and his wife Tammy Leger Constructall Granite trenton ontario & they both refuse to help me. I have no choice but to take them to court for a refund on the unfinished work & for the work I need to pay someone else to fix & finish. I am a VERY unhappy customer. I have paid Constructall Granite over $20,000.00 for nothing to show except a 3', a 4'counter top & a 5' hearth. I will upload images of his sloppy work shortly. I am a REAL customer with a REAL problem with Constructall Granite(Trenton, Ontario), Jason Leger, Tammy Leger.

Hi daniel,

I couldn't put pictures up with this review but you can plenty of them if you google 'Constructall Granite reviews'. I was able to post them successfully on other sites.

Do you have pictures? I'd like to see their work.

View more comments (1)
ID
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article