map-marker Acton, Massachusetts

If I could give no stars I would

My CC keeps disconnecting from its WooCommerce plugin with zero warning. Have contacted CC multiple times and they tell me to just reinstall the plugin. So, I guess I have to check my CC daily to make sure it isn't disconnected? Great

The chat CSRs know nothing. No chat takes less than 10 minutes just to determine they can't answer your question.

Basic functionality like being able to add existing contacts to new flows is missing. "Specialist" tells me I should just "copy" the emails and send them manually. But, wait guess what? You can't copy emails that are in a flow. So when he said copy what he meant was MANUALLY RECREATE THE EMAILS. I'm no tech genius, but an email created within CC should be available in all areas of CC, no?

*** functionality compounded by *** customer service.

And you get emails from a noreply email address and then they tell you to get back in the queue on chat or the phone, so you can re-tell the next person everything you've already worked on. NICE!!!

User's recommendation: Try Klaviyo - seems more robust and DATA is amazing

CHRISTINE B Sxy
map-marker Waltham, Massachusetts

Want to cancel

Horrible customer service would set up time to go over what the company could do to help my business would call 15 / 20 min after scheduled time then tell me when I asked about something that we probably wouldn't have enough time to get into it and let's reschedule a time and that happened more than once!! THEY SHOULD REFUND MY MONEY SINCE THEY DID NOTHING BUT STRESS ME OUT !!!

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Think twice!!!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article