map-marker Tucson, Arizona

Need verification that old loan paid off to release lien holder

Bought a quad 19 years ago and don't seem to have a lien release for the title. The loan was paid off more than 15 years ago. Need some paper work verifying the lien was released. My phone number is 480-292-**** and my name is Dennis E. Telleen.
Cecil T Nex

Trying to reach a rep and not the insurance co.

We bought scooter in 2002 never received titles. For unknown reason they have put a lien on them and now I cannot find out why. They were not financed thru this company.
Loss:

Preferred solution: I want my titles

User's recommendation: Stay away from these people

Susanorjohn H

Verified Reviewer

Need title for mobil home lost our copy

But they filed bankruptcy and I need it to sell mobil home and they can't be located it sucks
Cons:
  • Filed bankrupcy

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

map-marker Oceanside, California

Lien Release of Vehicles

I purchased two Sea Doo Watercraft in 2001 and paid off in 2007. I never received my titles and the DMV still shows Conseco Finance as the lien holder. In the process of obtaining a loan and need a Lien release faxed to the lender and original titles forwarded there after. I did my part and paid you the money and I would appreciate your prompt response to my complaint and some actual customer service. Can you contact me asap at the following email address: raide81944@***.com so that we can resolve this matter to everyones satisfaction? Thank you for any reply.
Guest

Any advice? My 2000 Kawasaki is titled in VA and I have the same issue.

Conseco never sent title after bike was paid off by insurance. Now, 18 years later, I have a bike I can't sell because of titling issues...

Guest

I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. I PAID OFF MY 2001 SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE YEARS AGO.

THE BANK THAT I WAS BANKING WITH AT THE TIME AND STILL AM ONLY GOES BACK FOR 7 YEARS. I CANNOT CONTACT ANYONE TO RELEASE THE LIEN THROUGH DMV AND A HOUSE FIRE DESTROYED MY RECEIPTS AND CHECKBOOK CARBON COPIES. CAN ANYONE PLEASE PROVIDE SOME GUIDANCE?

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS james.dukes18@***.com TELEPHONE NUMBER 803-968-****. THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE.

Guest

Having same problem as you all are. Anyone find a solution?

Please let me know.

Crf450r@***.net

Guest

Me too my harleys been paid off cant contact conseco for release of lien ..why? My parents died and and im trying to take care of the eastate ..this truely sucks...contact . Sexyone102670@***.com

Guest

Im having yhe same problem with a horse trailer im gonna go to get legal help and see what I can do

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-947168

I just went through the same thing and got my title!! California DMV has a method to handle this.

I called them and they walked me through it. It is easier than you think. The DMV has the power to remove the lien holder from the title.

You just need to prove a few things. If the value of the trailer is less than $4999 then it is really easy.

Guest

We are having the same problem. We are selling our 2002 Storm Cyclone car hauler.

We have a title, but the lienholder did not sign off on it. We financed this through Conseco. We have paid the loan off. We do not know where to go for help.

The buyer for the trailer will not wait forever. We need answer and help.

Guest

I am having the same problem. My husband got a Kawasaki in 2002 paid it off and never receive the title.

I am working with the DMV to remove Conseco Bank from the title, if I get it done, I will post it here. My research shows that they filled bankcorrupcy (misspelled on purpose) in December 2002 if that helps.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-660135

Have you found anything out on the Conseco Financial of getting your lien for title back from them at any point in time has anything work for you through the DMV if so please get back to me at Steve Pollock1971@***.com

View more comments (8)
map-marker Rockwell, North Carolina

Traumatized Consumer

I have been dealing with Conseco as my mortgage company for the last 18 years and cannot wait to get this loan paid off. They are the most disrespectful rudest representatives I have ever met. Especially one by the name of Marvena whom would not allow me to speak with anyone but herself. I would never recommend this company to anyone. You are asking for trouble with a capital T. They will not apply your payments on time but when you are late with a payment they will harass you from end to the next. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!
map-marker San Antonio, Texas

This company lies, does not give credit for payments in a timely manner.

This company lies to the consumer. They force you to pay for insurance that is over priced. They do not provide customer relations to discuss any issues, all you can get is a voice activated line. They have what they call a "third party" vendor that posts their payments. These payments sit in space for weeks, or longer before showing that your account has been credited, which is a huge rip off to the consumer credit reputation. I paid a payment of 1,000.00 down, just to see when it posted, and to date do not see it credited yet. That was a year ago. I am still fighting with them over this and they still send me past due notices. It doesn't matter when you pay they take the time to post it and they do not respond appropriately when you try to compain to the company. You are talked to like a low life who does not pay your bills, and they have no concern for fixing any issues you try to get them on a phone to discuss. I simply hate this company and will find some other company to take over this loan. I have no problem making the payments, and they take HALF the payment as finance. When this mobile home is paid for I will have paid 200,000.00 dollars for it!!! I am sick of this rip off for service and not getting credit for what I am paying for. I would NEVER reccomment this company to ANYONE!!!! I personally feel the BBB or the State Consumer Reporting needs to look at the business practices of this company. I feel they operate the financial services illegally for the business practice. Pissed off Consumer in San Antonio Texas
Denise T Rvj

this company sold my mortgage to an equally *** company (Vanderbilt) 3 months after i got into this OUTRAGEOUS loan agreement.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article