State: California City: Irvine Clear all filters (2 of 199 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Received the toy. Put the batteries in. Put on the floor and after 30 seconds the batteries fall out inside. Wanted to return, sent picture. This company should be shut down for fraud. No Customer Service.

I also purchased one of the bouncy balls from this website and it was very cheaply made. The pieces inside were falling out.

Not a good choice for a puppy or any dog for that matter. I have emailed and messaged several times and after 3 months they keep telling me I am still getting a refund.

That’s a joke. Then they tell me to please be patient.

Review

Conscious Pets in Irvine, California - Not a reputable company

I ordered 2 toys for my dogs, the one broke the 2nd time she used it. The other one was a hard plastic that lit up & jumped around on the floor, both dogs were frightened by the toy as it is so hard it hurt them if they got too close to it as it jumped. I immediately contacted the company through email & was told they would issue a refund. They did not. Many emails back & forth to no avail. They continue to promise a refund but do not deliver. This has gone on for 5 months. They have no intention of issuing a refund. BEWARE of this company, they DO NOT stand behind their products. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM unless you are willing to lose your money.
Review