You pay for FREE samples

Vegans, stay away from this company. Out of 4 'vegan' boxes I received, ONE was actually vegan. All the others had one or more non vegan items in them. Even after pointing this out, the same non vegan item was in a box 2 month later. All of the non-vegan items were free samples. Since Conscious Box likes to fill the majority of your box with free samples, I assume they were not able to get enough free vegan samples and were hoping people wouldn't notice it. Customer Service is horrific. After I pointed out the issue with non vegan stuff in my first box (beeswax, fish oil), I was told I must have been send the wrong box and would get an additional box. Second box was vegan. Third box included the same sample with beeswax as the first box. One of the items was broken and several items were not the same as listed, but lesser items. Customer Service did not respond to my emails or to BBB complaints. The last box included a lotion with honey and beeswax. Even if you are not vegan, don't throw your money away. You can get the free samples yourself, for FREE. It is disgusting that a company would use free samples, book marks or a piece of fabric to fill their orders. Even with a Living Social deal I didn't get my money's worth. Fortunately, Living Social agreed and credited my money back.
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article