Officer Guadalupe

He saved my life not going to lie if it wasn't for him I wouldn't clean. He went through my phone and asked if I was a *** which was extremely weird. Still thankful even though you messed my head up kind of. Everything happens for a reason. Thanks Guadalupe

Review in Government category from East Hartford, Connecticut

A conecticut police officer with license plate 555utz comes up behind me on the highway get inches from my bumper as im traveling up 395 going 65 mph, so i proceed to pull into the pasenger lane he flips me off then speeds up and changes lanes several time never using a turn signal or lights and traveling way over the speen limit. I respect police officers and am glad there around, but they need to lead by example and there not above the law
East Hartford, Connecticut

State trooper 1189 cut me off almost killing me, my husband, ou 6 yr old son, 2 year daughter and cat!

Last evening about 5:45pm I was driving our white MDX on route 8 between exits 25-22 heading towards Semour it was pitch black out. The lights from opposite traffic were blinding not to mention the state trooper lights with hazard lights on that were glaring in the break down lane. I was in the right hand lane traveling with my family when I noticed the state trooper in the breakdown lane. Before I knew it out of no where she cuts me off as she re-enters traffic. I swerved into the left lane to avoid a collision and beeped at her. She proceeds to pull me over, bangs on my passenger side window and as soon as the window is rolled down she starts yelling at me. "Why didn't I move into the left lane there wasn't anyone there. Don't you know about the move over law?" I was very upset and was distraught about her almost killing me and my family I loudly said to her I didn't know about the move over law. That I didn't notice she was trying to re-enter traffic and why didn't she have her blinker on? She had her hazard lights on as she re-entered traffic. She said,"I don't have blinkers." (????????, really!) I said you almost killed me and my family. She didn't care and angrily express her concern for how cops get killed during traffic pull overs. Then asked for my license, registration and insurance info. I was so distraught I couldn't find my license, or an up to date ins card. She sited me for not having my license and up to date ins card and then re-entered traffic as abruptly as she did when she cut me off! Her driving was careless and without regard for the human beings that are driving with their loved ones in the other surrounding vehicles. She noticed that there wasn't anyone in the left lane when she cut me off then she could of noticed there wasn't anyone behind me and waited to re-enter traffic when it was safe for her to do so! Instead she recklessly cut me off just write another citation and without any regard for the lives that were in my car. She scared my children. Writes me a ticket now costing my family monetary punishment because she is egotistical and could. Never once asking if me or my children were okay.
#752027

From what I read it seems like it was you who almost killed your family by not knowing the "move over law" not her. Then to make up lies to attempt to get her fired.

Sorry I meant I did make this up as I claimed. Now I want this removed from the site.

I understand this was a mistake, and I was just trying to get the officer fired because I was angry at the time for her siting me.

I did not make this up, unfortunately. But did request this to be removed from this site as I thought I was making a formal complaint on the State of CT website.

I am upset I got a citation but am very blessed that me and my family and trooper did not sustain any injuries.

I am passionate about my family and the well being of all. I believe it was a careless mistake however I am now fully aware of the move over law.

I have to admit I made this up. I was angry because I was sited for not having my license up to date so I made this up to get her into trouble. Now I feel guilty that I have calmed down.

Key here is "move over law". Most states have this. Pay up and be glad no one was hurt; she would have seen your children were OK.

View more comments (4)
Wallingford, Connecticut
Loss
Junior Reviewer

Connecticut State Trooper Allowed to Violate Privacy Rights Of Citizens

I want to bring to your attention I believe has been the Deliberate Violation of my Rights to Privacy by the Connecticut State Police and I believe their army of Nazi Storm Troopers. All I ever wanted to do is receive assistance in securing employment and was deliberately denied employment due to the Color of My Skin being considered White. I was deliberately denied services and then I let some State workers know that they can't play God and judge me, I will deal with this legally. If anyone bothered to check my educational background, they would have seen that I hold a BA Degree in Criminal Justice and have a year of law studies. I believe, that instead of being respectful of my rights as a Disabled American who would rather work, my rights were deliberately Denied By the Connecticut State Police and one of I believe their Storm Troopers, who chose to make statements and deny me any rights to employment services. I believe the Governor of CT Jodi Rell would rather past the buck like I believe she has been doing for the past year or so, a Labor Commissioner I believe from personal experience believes in Hitler's policies like the Neuremberg Laws, and agencies that are suppose to work with disabled people who prefer to deny many of us services based on false statements and I believe their support of a Labor Commissioner who supports the beliefs of the Third Reich. I believe this is what you are paying taxes for. You are paying Federal and State Taxes for abuses of the rights of Disabled Americans who want to work and as a result of these Nazi Style Tactics by I believe Governor Rell the Connecticut State Storm Troopers, many of us with disabilities will be forced to Default on Student Loans that many of you as Tax Payers will now have to pay. Where is Attorney General Richard Blumenthal? I've sent him letters/emails and where is he? Please, do yourselves a favor, in my opinion and with my educational background, I believe you should stay away from the State of Connecticut at all costs. Please urge your representatives to stop funding Connecticut State Labor Department programs and those of I believe the CT State Police who from personal experience, I believe have abused Tax Payers/Homeland Security Funding.

You need a good kick to your backside

I am sorry to think your disability was considered a working productive casualty

sorry to hear they consider your disability some sort of casualty

It's obvious to any rational, thinking person who reads your post, that you don't have the mental fortitude to work in any branch of law enforcement. You exhibit paranoia and a false sense of self, and I can only imagine what fly-by-night diploma mill issued you your BA.

Freedom is the false promise given to us by those who beleive that freedom means they can do what they want to whom they wish whenever someone mentions freedom ask them what their definition of it is before u sign on.Also at least u wont become one of them.

View more comments (4)
Wallingford, Connecticut
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article