Connecticut Auto Center charged me $2811.12 and did not solve the problems.

I took my car to CT Auto Center in Milford because the heater whistled when it was on and the engine light was always on. I spent $2811.12, and the heater still whistled and the engine light was still on. I have taken my car back about seven times to see if he could fix the problems, but the fact is he doesn't know how to do it. I asked him to refund the money for the work he did directly related to these problems, but he does not return my phone calls. I took the car to the dealership, and in one day they fixed my car for $916.86. Do not take your car to this business!
ID
Stamford, Connecticut
Loss

About

Summary

Connecticut Auto Center accepts clients from all the state that come for the execution of vehicle repair and maintenance. Auto repairs include tune-ups, engine repair, struts, transmissions, shocks and other options concerning the automobile initial parts and details. Besides, the company provides auto body work such as painting, auto glass replacing, collision services, custom installations, dent removal, fabricating, custom welding, etc. The clients can also sell their pre-owned cars with the help of Connecticut Auto Center. Most parts and services offered by the described company are supplied with the lifetime warranties. In order to schedule an appointment or request some additional information, it is advised to contact the Connecticut Auto Center at its main office. The business hours last from 8a.m. to 5 p.m.

Connecticut Auto Center reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article