John Caulkins and Conlon Real Estate

Do not trust these people. I bought a 2.1 Mil house about 2 years ago from them and have literally had no less than 4 mos. at a time where upon I haven't had to do some very costly renovation to fix the half *** work they had done. Ive had to have my master bath shower redone (had to rip up the whole tile floor because they had put in the waterproof membrane in incorrectly, and was creating MAJOR water damage above my kitchen, very costly). The Air conditioning ducts were incorrectly placed, the ducts were not even insulated. Had to replace the front door, the septic system, the appliances are cheap knock offs. They even put the front step heater conduit right behind the water main. The wood floors are buckling. The den's shower leaked into the guest bed room and created water damage which i had to have fixed. The list wont end. I have had to even have the garage door opener repaired twice. (Please keep in mind I keep my things solid. I have two ducati's, a rover, a house in another country, which incidentally needs less work that this one, and i keep it all in perfect working order) This house was built in *2006* so it isn't old. This has just gone too far. The one years builders warranty has expired. There hasn't been ONE floor where upon there hasn't been work done. If your can believe it, if you looked at the blueprints you would laugh. Nothing looks like what it should. Caveat Emptor, yes but I WARN you. Look at it this way, If your house in A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY had better construction... I cannot legally do anything but I can warn you all about this Realtor and the company. To quote them "Caveat Emeptor"

Perhaps Karma has caught up to your conspicuous consumption.

ID
Chicago, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article