Configer Consulting Reviews

Show reviews that mention
venkat ikkurthy people venkat training ikkurthy job money world pharma sas
Filter review

***

Yo swamy, stop acting like a genuine person. I like the way you promote/advertise ikkurthy. He is full of trash. He got few certifications from like boot camps. And now he uses to teach. Blows my mind. He lies to you that he will get u a job. And my name is Kuduchuko Nakodaka.

Need Clarification - Commets on Venkat Ikkurthy

Hi , I am swamy from CA , I read all your comments here, actually I am panning to take training from Mr.Venkat Ikkurthy , But after reading your comments here about him I was in confusion state of mind , If all your complaints against him are true , why dont you provide your Name and Identity , Bcz Mr. Venkat Ikkurthy identity is very clear and he is available , I directly called him and spoke to him around 1 Hr, He seems very genuine, There are so many TV interviews ( popular TV CHANNELS ) and he seems very clear and transparent -WATCH HIS INTERVIEWS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmmEed7zhMA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTXfkooJF3I Please provide if have any Proofs which proves your comments on him , and please provide your phone Number or Email , I really need to talk to you to get more clarification on this issue Thanks Swamy Naidu

Shut the *** up swamy. This goes to venkat ikkurthy as well.

Venkat is very money minded and short tempered. Never met a person like him. Lol if u pay him money today. He will set up an interview tomorrow.

Who the *** gives interviews away in a day. This is completely a scam. He teaches u some BS and sets up an interview with his institution and makes u fail.

Invest your 1500 in some kind of business. But dont give it to this ***

@PissedConsumer1526841

correct. He's a big scammer.

View more comments (1)
ID

All +ve reviews are written by configer itself

All the Positive reviews are written by configer itself...... This guy is very short tempered and angry person. I spoke to him on the phone ...... and he is very rude...based on what i hear about him .... he doesnt teach much and interest in only money. He will ask for more money after the training. Dont join and save yourself some trouble. I heard that he insists on only cash first (I assume anyone who takes cash only do it to evade tax.. dont know about him ..i never paid him ever) Dont ever give your credit card details to this configer tech.

Yes this is 100% true.he is very dangreous.

i also saw the reviews but he made me joined by telling his fake stories.

once he received $1500 then everything will be smash.

please i also lost my $1500 and valueble time.

please dont get cheat with him.

he is very dangerous.....

ID
Cons
  • Bad and unprofessional
Poor customer service

Short Review on May 12, 2016

I am also victim of this money minded person. No communication skills no subject at all except playing cheap tricks to ruin people. This is another trick "acting like greatest and knowledgeable person in the world". Better throw money in drainage rather going for training with him. He doesn't have any values. God will punish him bitterly soon.
North Hollywood, California

Absolutely Wrong what mentioned

I got a job in 2 months in Pharma Industry with only Venkat Ikkurthy excellent training and timely help for interview preparation His teaching helps to learn from Basics from Programming Language . He provides lot of examples with Pharmaceutical industry SAS Programming he helped lot of OPT students to get a job in Pharma and bio technology Industry as SAS programmers In our batch of 6 people we are all got a projects some Dallas TX and SFO CA I am in Chicago with big Pharma Company , I never cheat the people, he is a Great Lecturer Ram Pharmacy Graduate in India M.S Pharmaceutical Chemistry in USA

Yes,he is very dangerous.

Don't waste your money and time,this is my sincere advice because i also saw the reviews and i did not care about it that time.i wasted my $1500 and valuble time also. this is 100% true.he wants him everybody to see his tv9 interviews.until he gets money he tells different kind of stoies until you join.once he received the$1500 then smash.

please dont believe him.he is very dangreous.

i am also victim.

People.. dont fall for these..

That man is posting all this!

Please be aware. He is very dangerous!!

View more comments (1)
Jersey City, New Jersey
Pros
  • Sas training from venkat ikkurthy
Good customer service

People are misusing the Technology

My name is Frank Ho, Long time back I took SAS Training from Venkat Ikkurthy at One of the consulting company at Jersey city NJ. His Training is good and I got a SAS programming postion at One of the big pharma company at New Jersey. I worked there for SO many years. He is very professional and highly talented. Personally I know he worked at Pfizer CT somany years. he mentioned hard work and Practice is key for success. In our batch all of us got a project within 2 months Seems to people are misusing the technology, (truth)if you have any issues personally don't blame others

Please get a life and don’t mislead people- you are no Frank Ho- you are Kakkurthy Ikkurthy trying to cover his *** 1500$ my hard earned money- at the most financially challenging phases of my life. He will pay for it.

no one gets a job. he is a big scam artist.

extremely bad, rude and unprofessional. Doesnt know anything. He doesnt know what to put into resumes also. No working experience i think.

Worst man on earth.

always behind money. All fake

#1420324

This is Ikkurthy typing these reviews- Such is his personality! FRAUD

dont believe this .he is writing all these positive reviews to create lot of emails.

dont waste money and your valueble time.

please...

View more comments (3)
Bridgewater Township, New Jersey
Good quality

Promising jobs for money and dumps you

Venkat Ikkurthy runs the company with the most malicious intentions. He charges $1500 upfront for supposedly training people in SAS software. He also assures of '100% placement guarantee'. Actually what he does is take your money, conduct one or two 'training sessions', which is reading out of ancient notes. The buck stops there. All the so called study material the comes with the water mark of 'configer consulting' or 'Venkat Ikkurthy' are just copied from sources on the internet. Subsequently the placement guarantee disappears. He will not help you with your resume/job application/interview. If at all you manage to do everything by yourself and land a job, he will be waiting to take a cut out of your paycheck. He is also a big name dropper. He feigns to know half the world but he is but a conman waiting to loot gullible job seekers.

Hi all,please dont join in configer.it is wasting of money and time.beleivr me.

I saw your comments about Venkat Ikkurthy, I am a pharmacy graduate from INDIA, and completed Masters WU in USA. I want SAS training I spoke to Venkat and he mentioned this is a training and 100% with SAS certification and after 2 months of hard work students are able to get the interviews, depending upon the your communication , and hard work you will get a job.

I really convinced with his explanation.

and I saw couple of his TV interviews. He charges fee for his training,

I request you to provide your name and email or phone I will contact you because I need SAS training because I am a pharmacy graduate only option for pharmacy graduates are SAS programming, Clinical trails PV and Drug safety

Thanks

Srini

Hey ,

I read your comments over here,got confused I am thinking to take Training from Venkat Ikkurthy but after reading your complaints against him , I Called Venkat Ikkurthy over Phone , he seems very genuine person , he has given complete details , If you are genuine Plz provide any proofs regarding the fraud and plz provide your name and contact info, I need to have more clarification on this issue. There are so many Popular TV INTERVIEWS are available

He seems very clear and transperant I am requesting you to provide your Identity I am wondering why you people are Anonymous , you making trouble to us .

Plz provide your phone or email, which helps for clear picture. Thanks

Very true, his only aim is loot money from job seekers and students.

Never fall in his traps...total waste of time and money.

I clearly doubt his industry experience he claims.

This is all cheating, so Beware

Thank you everyone. I wanted to go in for training with this guy.

Not worth it. Thanks for saving me my hard earned money.I will not join his traning.heard very bad feedback

Thanks a million. I and a lot of other friends are victims of his dirty money looting tricks.

I really hope no one else ever gets cheated like we were. People, teach him a lesson.

He doesnt deserve to be around. He is into a lot of illegal stuff like running an unregistered company and getting people fall for it!

My name is Frank Ho, Long time back I took SAS Training from Venkat Ikkurthy at One of the consulting company at Jersey city NJ.His Training is good and I got a SAS programming postion at One of the big pharma company at New Jersey.

I worked there for SO many years. He is very professional and highly talented.

Personally I know he worked at Pfizer CT somany years.

he mentioned hard work and Practice is key for success.In our batch all of us got a project within 2 months

@PissedConsumer874071

Yes Mr.Frank you are absolutely right, you are talking about past, I am talking about present for the sake of people. Now people will decide about future. Thank you

@PissedConsumer874071

Dear Mr Frank Ho,

People risk their reputation when they endorse faulty products and needless to say garden cheats. This is one such case.

Please don't risk your reputation. By the way if you attend any job fair Configer is having a booth, you will know the kind of business it is. It will be all manned with clueless kids who are thinking they will actually land a job there while Mr Ikkurthy is cleverly making them all look like his employees.

This is an old trick of his, now with the new swanky office etc he must be unto a different trick. For every one like you who has a good word for him, I know a dozen people he has actually swindled

Actually I enquired about this company. There is no company registered with the name configer right now.

Its closed in 2008, but he is still maintaining website and posting ads on company name. The below comments are wrong as it is posted by the Venkat Ikkurthy.

He is not even getting job in SAS anywhere since years and struggling, how can he show job for others. This is all cheating, so Beware!

View more comments (17)
Edison, New Jersey
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article