Bad coverage and poor customer service

I was a customer for about 20 years and never made a claim. I needed ONE tow that cost $300 and it wasn't covered. There were no concessions or anything. I shopped around and found Grundy for $200 less and way better coverage.

User's recommendation: They were not there when I needed them.

ID
#2068663 Review #2068663 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Flemington, New Jersey

Been insured with Condon Skelly and they deleted one of my collector cars from my policy w/o valid reason

I have a collection of antique cars. I needed a new purchase to be added, I asked that the coverage be minimal and then the limits could be raised higher when they get the photos. They kept insisting that there were buyers insurance for the first 30 days, but I ask them (J.Kruse) for insurance card so that I could get tags right away. Reluctantly they agreed, but when they received them it was at 4 pm. I had computer problem and they stated they removed the Fiat from the policy since it wasn't received at 2 pm.
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Insurance Expert Talks

Insurance Claims Tips: What Red Flags to Watch Out

Apr 23, 2021

How to file an insurance claim? Why do you need a public adjuster? Vince Perri, CEO of Commercial Claims Advocate, shares his best tips about insurance claims. Find out how to deal with complex residential insurance claims and commercial losses.

Read full article
Vince Perri
Vince Perri

Vince Perri is a Expert Claims Adjuster and CEO of Commercial Claims Advocate. He has over 14 years of experience in handling large commercial losses and complex residential insurance claims.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article