Conan Spy http://www.conan-spycameras.com/ Shipped wrong product, unable to contact

Never order from Conan Spy (http://www.conan-spycameras.com/) I ordered a Conan Hidden Spy Cameras Mini 5.8Ghz Wireless With Pc Usb Adapter. I received a 2.4Ghz camera and adapter. I specifically ordered a 5.8Ghz camera because 2.4Ghz will not work(too much interference). The $140 camera they sent has less resolution and range than the 2.4Ghz camera I purchased for $25(different company). I tried to contact them via email multiple times without success. The Company is located in China. I would recommend to never order from this company and to avoid buying anything directly from China.

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for and I am glad to come here! Thanks for sharing such a valuable information with us.

Regards:

Alarm Monitoring

ID
Saint Louis, Missouri
Loss

About

Summary

News about Conan Obrien on Digital Spy with the latest headlines, biographical information, pictures and more.

Conan Spy reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article