Computers plus in Terre HAute IN shut down and didn't let anyone know.

My husband and i purchased a brand new computer from computers plus of Terre Haute IN. we also purchased a five year warranty!! they closed their doors with out any warning and now we are out $600 this i s bull *** and I'm pissed!!! If they can get away with this anyone can get away with opening a shop selling any type of BS warranties and get away with it!!!!!! what the *** it is completly unfair and rediculious... we all work hard for our money and some jack *** *** with it! we even have a receipt and it does us no good!!

@Beer4girl,

Sorry to hear about your loss and frustration. That's one of the reasons why you should never purchase an extended warranty from a store.

Before they went bankrupt in the 90's, I bought some hi-fi equipment from a local Wards store. They gave me the hard sell for an extended warranty, which was rather pricey. I turned it down (as I always do).

Other than having to deal with a sour-puss salesman after that, it was a good thing I didn't buy the warranty. That Wards store closed their doors the following month.

ID
#220237 Review #220237 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article