Computer Tune & Lube in Enfield, CT - Stay Away

These people are a total rip off!!! They scam you at any chance they get. They will recommend you to do unnessessary service to your car, they are overcharging many customers. I used this shop for many years and I trusted them until I found out actual prices for parts and how much I paid them and what they are doing. Also, I brought my car to other 2 shops and asked them if it was nessesary to do certain services to my car and they told me totally different things that I was told at Computer Tune & Lube. A couple days ago check engine light went on, I brought my car to their shop and they misdiagnosed the problem and made me pay for part which should not be changed. Couple days later I had same problem with my car, I brought my car to their shop and they found something different this time, (this time they fixed it but heavily overcharged me, the actual cost for the part was $198 and they charged me $523 (I found out actual price for part in AutoZone and Auto Parts stores). I am going to go to court and bring them to justice. I have evidence in my hands. I will never go back to their shops again, and recommend anybody to stay away from their shops. I had these issues in Enfield, CT shop but they also have shops in Manchester, Middletown and Southington, (same owners).
ID
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Loss
$2000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article