Computer Fix in Marietta, Ga. Shallowford Rd. is incompetant

I took my computer to Computer Fix on Shallowford Rd. in Marietta, Ga. and Kim & Sandra were not only rude and insulting, but couldn't even fix my computer yet demanded I pay $50 for a diagnosis which turned out to be wrong. I will never go back. Their disclosure also states "data may be lost and information/etc. could be destroyed, but the customer will STILL be billed and required to pay". Wow. What a *** policy" They screw up your computer and could not care less and expect to be paid. As a business owner myself, if we did something wrong in any capacity we would NEVER make the customer pay. Never take your computer here.

Computer Fix was apparently a part of Computer Chick, but no longer. Probably for good reason.

I had a very poor experience with Computer FIX on Shallowford Rd. in Marietta, Ga. Perhaps you should go to the other place or any other place instead.

I was not the least bit pleased with Computer FIX. They should change their name to Computer screw up.

Don't go to Computer Fix in Marietta, Ga. - Did not go well for me.

avoid computerfixmarietta.com terrible.

Yes, you are absolutely true. I also had a very bad experience. Choose any other place for service.

View more comments (3)
ID
Atlanta, Georgia
Pros
  • Excellent
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article