COMP REHAB CLINTON IOWA HORRIBLE COMPANY

I plan to report your company to the better business bureau for a number of reasons. First of all... maybe Medicaid would like to know how your company bills them for services done by therapy assistances..that are SUPPOSE to be done by actual OT's and PT's themselves. I know this because you TRAINED me to perform this job.... and since we couldn't bill the state for services done by an assistant your company LIED to the state and says these activities were done by the actual therapist. I think this may cause a big problem for your company as it can be proven to be a type of fraud. If you offer such "great services" and genuinely care about your patients as much as you say you do, you would not jeopardize the care they receive committing insurance fraud. Secondly the turn over of your employees is completely ridiculous. There are employees in and out of your business more often than not. Your company obviously hired a woman who was convicted of stealing thousands of dollars from a previous employer. I am in the process of reporting you to several websites visited by people who live in our local area. They can go ahead and review your credentials and my input as well and determine if they want services from your company. You obviously hired a woman who was convicted of stealing thousands of dollars from a previous employer. I think your company is very unprofessional, unorganized, and obviously undereducated.

It would be nice if you put a name to your rant and unfounded allegations (not a lawyer, but I am thinking that the words you wrote may be illegal and unfounded). I had a great experience with this company.

Turnover in the field is very high because of the demand. A small business has a hard time competing with hospitals, but Comprehensive Rehab has stayed around. In addition, It would be more profitable to have only therapists, but therapists are harder to find - especially when they have to come to Iowa (a place I love, but I am from here).

I am thankful that Comprehensive Rehab is there to help.

@PissedConsumer779929

@PissedConsumer779929

Did you work in patient billing? I sat side by side with a woman who TRAINED me how to bill under OT and PT's name so they could get money from Medicaid (title 19)..

these jobs were actually being preformed by OT and PT assistants... So pretty sure there is some legality issues there going on... PROFIT OF HAVING ACTUAL OT AND PTS IS NOT THE POINT... the POINT IS I WANDER HOW MEDICARE WOULD react knowing this is going on...

I was told specifically they cant bill under OT AND PT assistants.. that's why we went through a list a actually PTS and OTS that were at the facility at the time of service... Turn over wouldn't result from high demand... Turnover results from employees being quick recycled for petty issues.

That's why theres never the same employees in the company... always new people..

makes it very unprofessional and difficult to have a close personal relationship with your healthcare providers and team. Straighten YOUR facts

#719262

This was obviously written by someone who is uneducated and bitter. Still looking for a job I assume? The name of this website alone is offensive.

View more comments (3)
ID
Clinton, Iowa
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article