False Report on Completion 360 and is associated with Calgary Police Report #.

Please be advised that the above report is false and is associated with a stalking and harassment case of one of Completion 360 Corp's employees, Amanda Rebec. The stalking started on August 2014. The individual responsible for this has put up false reports, of all different context, over numerous sites online of various genres. This case has both the Calgary Police Service and FBI involved due to intensity of this perpetuator. If you have any questions or information about this case, please contact the Calgary Police Service and reference file #1459**** or contact Amanda Rebec directly @***.rebec@***.com.
ID
Denver, Colorado
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Completion 360 Corp-oil and Gas. Amanda Rebec, Miles Mostad, James Graham- Rip Off,Fraud,Threats of hacking

Avoid doing business with anyone affiliated with Completion 360 Corporation. Incerdibly shady and unethical. They are based not only in Calgary Alberta, but also in Texas and North Dakota. I was introduced to Miles Molstad and Amanda Rebec on a recent trip to Texas from other people who work in the Oil and Gas/energy sector. Not only was I ripped off (my retainer I gave them was not returned and the services never rendered) but I was also recently threatened by someone related to the company if I chose to take legal action. Two weeks after I paid a retainer I noticed the communication pretty much came to a halt. My phone calls were not being returned and my emails inquiring about the status were ignored by all three: Miles Molstad, Amanda Rebec and James Graham. I contacted an attorney who called their number listed on their website and left a voicemail.My attorney's call was never returned. Two days later I get a call from someone with a private number. I pick up and a man addresses me by name and proceeds to say my date of birth and social security number. He tells me that if I chose to take any action against Completion 360 Corporation or any of the people, that my company's network and web site will be hacked, and that myself and my family will find themselves victims of identity theft and even says my wife's social security number. After doing a little online research on google, I discover that Ms. Amanda Rebec has been doing business with hackers and even attended hacking conferences. This is not a coincidence I am sure. My companies reputation and my own family's well being and identity has been threatened on top of being ripped off and scammed. Do not engage in any business or personal relations with anyone associated with Completion 360 Corporation. Clearly they engage in illlegal and highly unethical business practice

ID
Calgary, Alberta
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article