Complete Savings Reviews

Show reviews that mention
money account bank service emails £15 cashback customer direct debit customer service
Filter review

Cancellation unrecognised transaction

Complete Savings - Cancellation unrecognised transaction
Complete Savings - Cancellation unrecognised transaction
I want money back that has been taken out of my account for something I didnt agreed . I want my money back to my bank account.

User's recommendation: Do not want.

Grays, England

Verified Reviewer

Refund

Promised a refund and have been waiting for this since January , phone for customer service never answered , put on hold for over an hour , all my emails are never answered , no way you can contact them , only one phone Number and like I said put on hold for over an hour ,I have emailed them that I have just lost my husband and need the money, so I can pay for his funeral , just what else can I do ,Im at my wits end ,I dont need this extra worry. Can anyone help

User's recommendation: Don’t do it.

#2094660

Hello Hazel, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We understand the issue is now resolved and hope you have found an adequate resolution.

Bridgwater, England
Apology

£15 cashback problem solved easily --- there is food involved

So, like many people I found that £15 had also been removed from my bank account. I too was quizzical and phoned through to their customer service help line, and I'm sure like many of you was put through to someone who had truly lost the will to live. Fortunately before "Christine" departed from this world she did impart one very useful piece of advice. Whilst they do not offer refunds on the £15, there is a £15 monthly bonus I can claim provided I email them a receipt of a purchase I made through their website. Since I was having a take away anyway I decided to order a papa jons got 10% off, then will email them the receipt to get the £15.00 back. If you cancel the membership you cannot claim the £15.00 bonus. It seems to me that completesavings.com is a scam that relies on users to completely forget (like evidently so many of us did) that we signed up to their website. However it seems almost too easy to turn the tables on them.

Hello Untried Prawn: We are sorry if you feel you did not receive satisfactory customer service as providing a high level of quality service is of utmost importance to us. I will be happy to assist you but it's difficult to do that in a forum such as this when we cannot confirm and identify a membership record for you.

If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact me at mary@***.co.uk so that I can identify your membership record. In the meantime, I'd like to provide you with details about the Complete Savings programme. Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and complete the sign-up page.

More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk. Kind regards, Mary Complete Savings Type your message here

Poor customer service
Full refund

Complete Fraud

Same issue as above - they claim to offer cashback and ask for your details to transfer the cashback to - and then decline your request and keep charging you 15 pounds for absolutely nothing. My bank is being a pain with refunding me as well, since from the outside it looks like you sign up for a service, except you absolutely don't! Never ever ever even go on their website - the company isn't even registered in the UK so that they could not be taken a hold of too easily. Will be reporting them to the Trading Commission and getting my money back whatever it takes. Absolute shambles!
Product
Complete Savings Cashback
FRAUD
Full refund

Complete Ripoff

I was checking my account a few days ago & found that £15 had been going out of my account for the past three months. Yet I have never even heard of CompleteSavings. I would never have agreed to such an amount as I know I would not be able to afford it. It's been going out like a direct debit on the 28th of each month. As it's not a direct debit I don't even understand how they are doing this. I have reported them to my bank, but as yet have not heard back from them; which is frustrating. I have also contacted them but as yet have heard nothing, but it is still early days. I have also never recevied anything back from them in the form of rewards, so far from receiving money I am losing it!

I have also been scammed by completesave.co.uk

3 payments have come out of my credit card and I live in Australia. I have notified by bank of the fraudulent activity on my card

Hello Anonymous:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I don't know who you are and cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query.

I can be reached at mary@***.co.uk.

The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards, Mary The Complete Savings team

@Complete Savings

bunch of scamming c**ts, thats what they are, also had money taken, never signed up to it, never authorised any payments to them, never received anything in return. i know where there office in my local area is, they will be getting a visit, thats for sure.

@Complete Savings

These guys should change the company's name. Complete scam!

View more comments (3)
Plasnewyd, Wales
Cons
  • Swindler
  • I have been scammed by complete save
  • Underhand scheme
Problems with payment

Completesave Rip off!

Money had been leaving my account each month. I researched the company name and found this site, which helped further. I retraced my steps to see when this error occurred. I found that I was sent an email which by design looks like an advertisement - there is nothing official saying I am entering any agreement. It is designed as a leaflet with lots of email addresses etc so you miss the importance of the message. Nobody scrolls down to the end of Junk mails to be sure they are junk!!! The company takes money out of your account under 'Completesave.co.uk' but the Emails are from 'Completesavings.co.uk', so it is easy to miss and dismiss what's important!!! Crafty!
Muscat, Masqat
Cons
  • Scam
  • Underhand scheme
Problems with payment

Brands Related to Complete Savings

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article